Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ.N)
24 May 2017
BRIEF-Tiger Global Management takes share stake in Apollo Global Management, raises share stake in Domino's Pizza
* Tiger Global Management takes share stake of 23.3 million Class A shares in Apollo Global Management - SEC filing
April 27 Domino's Pizza Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue and profit, helped by higher demand in the United States and more revenue from franchisees.
April 27 Domino's Pizza Inc's reported a 37.4 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher demand in the United States and more revenue from franchisees.
* Domino's pizza® announces first quarter 2017 financial results
April 3 Shares of Panera Bread Co rose 8 percent to a record high on Monday on a report that the bakery cafe chain was considering strategic options, including a sale, after receiving takeover interest.
* Domino's Pizza Inc - CEO J. PATRICK DOYLE'S 2016 total compensation was $8.6 million versus $9 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 9 Britain's biggest pizza delivery firm Domino's Pizza said full-year operating profit rose 17.1 percent as online and mobile orders surged.
* Says domestic same store sales grew 12.2 percent during Q4
Feb 28 Domino's Pizza inc on Tuesday reported better-than-expected rise in revenue for the fourth quarter, helped by strong sales in the United States and international markets, and by a higher store count.
* Tiger global management takes share stake of 612,289 shares in dominos pizza inc - sec filing