Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI.N)
24 May 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$6,908.60|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||129.81|
* Says consumers adjusting to higher payroll taxes, gasoline
March 22 - Darden Restaurants Inc's quarterly results were largely in line with analysts' recently lowered estimates as the U.S. payroll tax hike and higher gasoline prices kept diners away from its Olive Garden and Red Lobster chains.
* Traffic to Olive Garden, Red Lobster, LongHorn Steakhouse falls
Feb 22 - Olive Garden parent Darden Restaurants Inc warned that its third-quarter profit would be below Wall Street estimates, as a severe winter kept customers away.
NEW YORK, Feb 22 - Darden Restaurants Inc : * Shares down 4.2 percent in premarket trading after outlook
LOS ANGELES, Jan 8 - Darden Restaurants Inc said the president of its Olive Garden chain will be leaving the company later this month and the head of its LongHorn Steakhouse restaurants will take the helm at the Italian-themed eatery, which has struggled with slumping sales.
Dec 6 - Darden Restaurants Inc is not changing any of its full-time staffing plans for 2014 after a test to alter employment plans to hold down the cost of U.S. healthcare reforms, the company said on Thursday.
- Darden Restaurants Inc reported a steep fall-off in business at its Olive Garden, Red Lobster and LongHorn Steakhouse chains on Tuesday and lowered financial expectations for the year, sending shares down 10 percent.
* Shares drop nearly 11 percent (Adds analyst comment, paragraphs 4-5; updates stock)
* Sees same-restaurant sales declines at "big three" chains
|Brinker International, Inc. (EAT.N)||$40.62||+0.10|
|Bob Evans Farms Inc (BOBE.OQ)||$46.02||-0.05|
|Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (CBRL.OQ)||$86.97||+0.05|
|Jack in the Box Inc. (JACK.OQ)||$36.68||+0.25|
|Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG.N)||$368.27||-0.18|
|Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMGb.N)||--||--|
|The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE.OQ)||$40.23||-0.18|
|DineEquity Inc (DIN.N)||$71.04||+0.10|