Darty PLC (DRTY.L)
* Shareholders voted to pass resolution granting authority to directors to issue up to 8.5 million new FNAC shares in connection with Darty offer
PARIS, June 16 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* Like-for-like sales 1 up 6.1 per cent in France and 3.9 percent for group
* Régis Schultz will from today cease his role as managing director of Darty France
FRANKFURT/BERLIN, June 1 The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.1 percent lower on Wednesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0643 GMT.
* Says Conforama confirms that it will not extend final offer and announces today that final offer has lapsed and is no longer capable of acceptance
* Conforama confirms will not extend the final offer for Darty; announces today that final offer has lapsed Source text for Eikon: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Darty directors have in response circular unanimously recommended that Darty shareholders accept final offer
* Continued market outperformance in france with like-for-like sales up 16.0 per cent in Q4
* Conforama has undertaken to keep its offer open until 10 June 2016 provided that board of Darty has not withdrawn its unanimous and unconditional recommendation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)