Darty PLC (DRTY.L)
29 Jul 2016
* As Groupe Fnac's offer has become unconditional, 7 non-executive Darty directors' appointments have been terminated with immediate effect
* Darty offer declared unconditional in all respects and notice of cancellation of listing
* Authority will require FNAC to sell five existing stores and one additional store yet to be opened
PARIS, July 18 France's competition authority on Monday approved plans by French music and book chain Fnac to take over consumer electronics retailer Darty .
* Says holds or has received valid acceptances in respect of 91.89 percent of Darty's issued share capital at first closing date of offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PARIS France's competition authority will take account of online sales when analyzing French retailer Fnac's planned acquisition of consumer electronics retailer Darty , its boss said on Wednesday.
* Groupe Fnac and Darty Plc announce that they have entered into a clean team confidentiality agreement dated 30 June 2016 with Boston Consulting Group, Inc
* Shareholders voted to pass resolution granting authority to directors to issue up to 8.5 million new FNAC shares in connection with Darty offer
PARIS, June 16 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* Like-for-like sales 1 up 6.1 per cent in France and 3.9 percent for group