Darty PLC (DRTY.L)
27 Nov 2015
* Have reached agreement on terms of a recommended pre-conditional offer to be made by Fnac for entire issued and to be issued share capital of arty
* Extension has been granted by Takeover Panel; Fnac must, by 5.00 pm on Nov 20 either announce firm intention to make offer for Darty or announce it does not intend to make an offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom + 91 80 6749 1136)
* Darty shareholders to have 1 Fnac share for each 37 shares held
PARIS, Nov 6 Books and music retailer Fnac said on Friday that it had raised its offer for electrical goods company Darty in an agreed deal that would create a French market leader in white goods.
* Darty shareholders will have the right to receive one Fnac share for 37 Darty shares held Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Oct 26 British electrical goods retailer Darty Plc said on Monday the UK takeover panel will allow it another two weeks to discuss the possibility of an improved takeover proposal from French book and music retailer Groupe Fnac SA.
* With consent of panel has extended PUSU deadline until 5.00 p.m. on 11 Nov 2015 in order to explore possibility of an improved offer from Groupe Fnac SA
* Proposed transaction with darty will result in compelling financial benefits for combined group of at least eur 85 million per annum
Oct 6 Securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several European companies, including Enel Green Power and John Wood, on Tuesday. HIGHLIGHTS * Darty Plc : SocGen cuts to hold from buy * Emmi AG : UBS raises to buy from neutral * Enel Green Power : Berenberg raises to buy from hold * John Wood Group Plc : Barclays raises to overweight from equal weight * Tesco Plc : Barclays reinstates with equal weight rating; 240p target price
PARIS French books and music retailer Fnac said it had made a proposal to buy Darty in a deal that values the electrical goods retailer at 533 million pounds ($808 million) and could create a French market leader in white goods.