Dynegy Inc (DYN.N)
27 May 2016
* Cleared a total of 9,804 megawatts (mw) at a weighted average clearing price of $134 per megawatt-day in auction
WASHINGTON, May 4 Dynegy Inc will shut down three coal-fired units at two Illinois power plants because they are no longer economical in the Midwestern U.S. power market, the Houston-based electric utility said on Wednesday.
* Dynegy announces 2016 first quarter results affirms 2016 guidance
* Dynegy to shut down multiple Central And Southern Illinois coal-fueled units
* Responds to ferc decision regarding ohio affiliate waivers for aep and firstenergy Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Says CEO Robert Flexon's FY 2015 total compensation $12.1 million versus $6.7 million in FY 2014 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
U.S. electric power company Dynegy Inc said it had partnered with private equity firm Energy Capital Partners to buy French utility Engie SA's U.S. power plants worth $3.3 billion to expand in regulated power markets.
* Dynegy, Energy Capital JV to buy power plants worth $3.3 bln
Feb 25 Electric power company Dynegy Inc said it will form a joint venture with Energy Capital Partners to buy Engie's U.S. fossil portfolio worth $3.3 billion.
Jan 4 U.S. federal energy regulators want the power grid operator for the Midwest region to tweak its market rules for an upcoming capacity auction as the authorities investigate Dynegy Inc on allegations of market manipulation.