Dynegy Inc (DYN.N)
26 May 2017
Power producer Vistra Energy Corp has proposed to take over debt-laden rival Dynegy Inc, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
May 18 Power producer Vistra Energy Corp has proposed to take over debt-laden rival Dynegy Inc, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* Says full-year 2017 adjusted EBITDA guidance range remains unchanged at $1,200-1,400 million
* Dayton Power & Light Co - on April 21, 2 units of DPL Inc including co entered into asset purchase agreement with 2 indirect units of Dynegy Inc
* Dynegy Inc sees 2017 adjusted EBITDA $1,253 million; sees 2018 adjusted EBITDA $1,532 million - presentation
* Update following discovery of inadvertent communication that included internal forecast of 2017 and 2018 adjusted EBITDA to individuals outside Co Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CEO Robert Flexon's 2016 total compensation was $8.3 million versus $12.1 million in 2015 - SEC filing
* AEP and Dynegy to transfer ownership of co-owned power plants
* Dynegy announces 2016 results, portfolio changes and updated acquisition synergies targets
* Energy Capital Partners Iii Llc reports 14.9 percent stake in Dynegy Inc as of Feb 7 - sec filing Source text- http://bit.ly/2lssYeH Further company coverage: