Dynegy Inc (DYN.N)
21 Oct 2016
* Launching an offering of $500 million in aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2025 in a private placement.
* Dean Ellis is being promoted to report directly to CEO as senior vice president, regulatory and government affairs
* $825 million in existing 2018, 2020 and 2032 Genco notes will be exchanged
* 2016 adjusted EBITDA guidance range updated to $1,000-1,100 million
* Public offering of 4,000,000 tangible equity units, with each tangible equity unit having a stated amount of $100.00
* Cleared a total of 9,804 megawatts (mw) at a weighted average clearing price of $134 per megawatt-day in auction
WASHINGTON, May 4 Dynegy Inc will shut down three coal-fired units at two Illinois power plants because they are no longer economical in the Midwestern U.S. power market, the Houston-based electric utility said on Wednesday.
* Dynegy announces 2016 first quarter results affirms 2016 guidance
* Dynegy to shut down multiple Central And Southern Illinois coal-fueled units
* Responds to ferc decision regarding ohio affiliate waivers for aep and firstenergy Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)