EMC Corp (EMC.N)
24 Jun 2016
* VMware Ceo Pat Gelsinger to step down after Dell-EMC deal closes
NEW YORK, May 10 Computer maker Dell is expected to come to market this week with at least US$16bn of investment grade notes to back its US$67bn acquisition of data storage products manufacturer EMC to a market hungry for high-quality paper, according to two sources familiar with the matter.
* Announced a transformative agreement to acquire EMC, a leader in network services for maritime and mobility, for $550 mln Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Reiterates its prior guidance for fiscal year ending December 31, 2016
* Norwegian Cruise Line holdings enters a long-term, strategic agreement with EMC to deliver a faster internet experience for guests Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Says first-quarter consolidated revenue was $5.5 billion, down 2% year over year
EMC Corp reported a 2.5 percent fall in quarterly revenue, as strong sales in its enterprise software division failed to offset weak performance in its traditional data storage business and a strong dollar.
April 20 EMC Corp reported a 2.5 percent fall in quarterly revenue, as strong sales in its enterprise software division failed to offset weak performance in its traditional data storage business and a strong dollar.
BRUSSELS, March 1 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
BRUSSELS The European Commission said on Monday it had cleared Dell Inc's planned $67 billion acquisition of data storage company EMC Corp.
|Hitachi, Ltd. (6501.T)||¥434||-49.80|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$93.40||-2.70|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$12.26||-0.69|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$146.59||-8.76|
|Seagate Technology PLC (STX.OQ)||$23.16||-1.32|
|Unisys Corporation (UIS.N)||$7.42||-0.84|
|Unisys Corporation (UIS_pa)||--||--|
|Quantum Corp (QTM.N)||$0.45||-0.01|
|Storage Computer Corporation (SOSO.PK)||--||--|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$49.83||-2.08|