Man Group PLC (EMG.L)
26 May 2017
* Man Group Plc reports a 5.73 percent passive stake in Broadwind Energy Inc as of may 3 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2ptttYB) Further company coverage:
* 851.3 million votes cast at agm to approve directors' remuneration report , 335.1 million votes against Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Phillip Colebatch will step down from Man Group's board on 30 September 2017. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
LONDON, April 20 British hedge fund firm Man Group said on Thursday that net inflows, positive market moves and flows related to a recent acquisition helped funds under management rise 10 percent in the first quarter.
NEW YORK, April 11 Man Group Plc's executive chairman for North America, John Rohal, left the world's biggest publicly traded hedge fund manager at the end of 2016, according to a person familiar with the situation.
* Phillip Colebatch, who has served as senior independent director , will step down from this role following 2017 AGM on 5 may 2017
* Statutory loss before tax for year ended 31 december 2016 of $272 million