Man Group PLC (EMG.L)
19 Jan 2017
* Board today announces that it has agreed to enter into an irrevocable, non-discretionary arrangement with merrill lynch international to repurchase on its behalf, ordinary shares in company, up to a maximum consideration of usd $100 millio
* Says funds under management (fum) has increased by 6 pct during quarter to $80.7 billion at 30 september 2016 (30 june 2016: $76.4 billion).
* Man group acquires aalto and launches man global private markets
* Reports 5.75 pct passive stake in PCM Inc as of Oct 5 - sec filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2esQWDr) Further company coverage:
* Man Group Plc reports 5.13 pct passive stake in SciClone Pharmaceuticals as of September 16, 2016 - SEC Filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2dd9CDi) Further company coverage:
LONDON British hedge fund manager Man Group on Tuesday posted a 3 percent fall in funds under management in the first half of the year as investment losses and other market moves more than offset a small rise in net inflows.
* Says Brexit impact limited; shares fall 2 pct (Adds detail from statement, analyst quote, share reaction, bullet points)
* Funds under management (fum) of $76.4 billion (31 december 2015: $78.7 billion).
LONDON Gulf Keystone's stock spiked and fell by a third on Tuesday as retail investors flooded chatrooms trying to figure out how junk bond funds led by former JP Morgan and Lehman Brothers traders will help restructure the oil firm.
LONDON, July 19 Gulf Keystone's stock spiked and fell by a third on Tuesday as retail investors flooded chatrooms trying to figure out how junk bond funds led by former JP Morgan and Lehman Brothers traders will help restructure the oil firm.