Eni SpA (ENI.MI)
24 Apr 2015
MILAN, April 23 - Stefano Cao has been brought back by Eni to turn around the oil service subsidiary Saipem that he spent nearly 25 years working for and prepare it for a sale, according to people familiar with the plan.
MILAN - U.S. investment company Dodge & Cox has increased its stake in Italy's Saipem , strengthening its position as the oil contractor's second-largest shareholder at a time when main owner Eni is looking to sell down its holding.
* Eni still plans to cut stake in Saipem (Recasts lead, adds source, shares, detail)
MILAN, March 30 - Italian oil and gas major Eni said on Monday it had started production at its Hadrian South gas field in the Gulf of Mexico.
* Cyprus drill result 'disappointing'-minister (Adds background, quotes)
* FTSEurofirst 300 ends up 0.3 pct, posts 6th weekly gain in row
* Targets annual output growth of 3.5 percent (Adds fund manager, details, shares)
* Shares in Eni drop 5.4 pct after dividend cut, capex slashed
* Shares outperform sector (Recasts lead, adds management comments, fund manager)
MILAN, Feb 17 - Italy's Eni said on Tuesday it had reduced the number of expatriates working in Libya but was continuing to produce oil and gas in a regular way in the country.