Eni SpA (ENI.MI)
27 Mar 2015
* Cyprus drill result 'disappointing'-minister (Adds background, quotes)
* FTSEurofirst 300 ends up 0.3 pct, posts 6th weekly gain in row
* Targets annual output growth of 3.5 percent (Adds fund manager, details, shares)
* Shares in Eni drop 5.4 pct after dividend cut, capex slashed
* Shares outperform sector (Recasts lead, adds management comments, fund manager)
MILAN, Feb 17 - Italy's Eni said on Tuesday it had reduced the number of expatriates working in Libya but was continuing to produce oil and gas in a regular way in the country.
MILAN, Feb 12 - Italian prosecutors have asked for oil major Eni and its subsidiary Saipem to be put on trial on charges Saipem paid bribes to win contracts in Algeria, a judicial source said on Thursday.
* Eni seeking to sell assets to bolster cash flow (Adds source comments, background)
Feb 5 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Thursday:
MILAN, Feb 5 - Italian oil and gas group Eni is working with Goldman Sachs on the possible spinoff of its power and gas unit, two sources with knowledge of the matter said on Thursday.