Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC (ERM.L)
27 Nov 2015
LONDON, Nov 25 The publisher of Britain's Daily Mail said a tough print advertising market was likely to hit its performance next year after it reported a 4 percent fall in pretax profits for the year to Sept. 30.
* Company would be better served through a more traditional board structure, including appointment of an independent non-executive chairman and creation of new role of CEO
Nov 19 Euromoney Institutional Investor Plc said Executive Chairman Andrew Rashbass would take on the role of chief executive with immediate effect.
LONDON, Sept 29 Britain's FTSE 100 futures fell 1.3 percent on Tuesday. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on.
* Has acquired a 10 pct interest in Zanbato Inc, a digital platform and workflow tools provider for global private capital markets
* Issues a pre-close trading update ahead of announcement of its results for year to september 30, 2015
MOSCOW, Sept 16 Russia's Elvira Nabiullina was named central bank governor of 2015 by Euromoney magazine on Wednesday for helping stabilise her country's economy at a time of collapsing oil prices and Western sanctions over the Ukraine crisis.
* Issues a trading update for period from april 1, 2015 to July 21, 2015
* Acquiring a 10 percent equity stake in estimize for a consideration of $3.6 mln, funded from its existing cash resources