Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC (ERM.L)
27 Mar 2015
* Total revenues for six months to March 31 are expected to show a headline increase of about 1 percent on 2014
* Confirms that it has completed the acquisition of a 15.5% equity stake in New Dealogic incorporated by The Carlyle Group to acquire Dealogic Holdings Plc alongside Carlyle and Dealogic's founders. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Carlyle Group LP said it would partner with other investors to buy U.S-based financial data provider Dealogic in a deal valued at $700 million.
* Signed a binding agreement to acquire a strategic shareholding in Dealogic, a leading provider of data and analytics to global investment banking sector
* Daniel Cohen has resigned from his role as executive director of company with effect from September 30, 2014 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sept 30 - Euromoney Institutional Investor Plc , a publisher of financial magazines, said it expects full-year adjusted pretax profit to be lower than last year, after regulatory pressures on investment banks and a strong pound hurt trading.