EverBank Financial Corp (EVER_pa.N)
13 Jan 2017
* Everbank Financial Corp announces sale of shares of common stock by selling stockholder
* Everbank Financial Corp announces stockholder approval of merger
* Everbank Financial Corp announces third quarter 2016 financial results
Financial services firm TIAA said on Monday it would buy U.S. online lender EverBank Financial Corp for about $2.5 billion to expand its banking services.
Aug 8 Financial services firm TIAA said on Monday it would buy U.S. online lender EverBank Financial Corp for about $2.5 billion to expand its banking services.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, August 08 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'AAA' Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings of Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America (TIAA). The rating action follows TIAA's announcement of their purchase of Everbank Financial Corp (Everbank) and its subsidiaries. At the same time, Fitch has affirmed all ratings of TIAA's wholly owned domestic insurance subsidiaries and affiliates. The Rating Outlook i
Aug 8 Financial services firm TIAA said it would buy U.S. online lender EverBank Financial Corp for about $2.5 billion.
* If deal is terminated, merger agreement provides that a termination fee in amount of $93.2 million will be payable by company to TIAA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* In advanced negotiations with financial services company regarding a transaction, Everbank would be acquired
Florida-based EverBank Financial Corp is exploring a sale after receiving interest from a potential buyer, Bloomberg reported on Monday, citing people familiar with the matter.
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$59.63||+0.40|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$23.01||+0.09|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$25.60||-0.07|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$86.70||+0.46|
|Banco Santander, S.A. (SAN.MC)||€5.07||-0.08|
|Societe Generale SA (SOGN.PA)||€46.26||-1.22|
|Deutsche Bank AG (DBKGn.DE)||€17.59||-0.55|
|Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA.MC)||€6.14||-0.10|