Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW.N)
29 Jul 2016
* Edwards Lifesciences receives approval for sapien 3 heart valve in canada Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +91 80 6749-1130; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780)
July 26 Edwards Lifesciences Corp on Tuesday raised its full-year earnings forecast as quarterly profits beat estimates, and said U.S. regulators would soon likely approve its minimally invasive replacement heart valve for a broader range of patients.
* Sees Q3 Sales Between $720 Mln - $760 Mln; Sees Q3 Adjusted Earnings Per Share Between $0.62 - $0.68
July 26 Edwards Lifesciences Corp on Tuesday boosted its full-year earnings outlook after posting a stronger-than-expected quarterly profit and said it expects to soon gain U.S. approval to offer its minimally invasive replacement heart valve to a broader range of patients.
April 26 Edwards Lifesciences Corp on Tuesday raised its full-year sales and profit outlook following strong first-quarter results and said approval for expanded use of its minimally invasive heart valve implant could come sooner than previously expected.
April 26 EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES CEO SAYS PLANNING FOR FDA APPROVAL, LAUNCH OF TAVR FOR INTERMEDIATE-RISK PATIENTS AT BEGINNING OF Q4 EDWARDS CEO SAYS APPROVAL COULD COME SOONER DUE TO STRENGTH OF STUDY DATA, BUT HARD TO PREDICT REGULATORY TIMELINES EDWARDS CEO SAYS COMPANY ON TRACK TO SUBMIT FINAL DATA SETS FOR INTERMEDIATE-RISK PATIENTS TO FDA IN NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS (Reporting by Susan Kelly in Chicago)
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.66 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Edwards Lifesciences says 2016 THVT sales guidance raised to $1.4 - $1.6 bln
April 26 Edwards Lifesciences Corp on Tuesday reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit and raised its full-year outlook on strong sales of its minimally invasive heart valve implants.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.06 pct, S&P 0.11 pct, Nasdaq 0.13 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
|St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ.N)||$83.04||+0.38|
|ICU Medical, Incorporated (ICUI.OQ)||$116.76||+0.71|
|LiDCO Group plc (LID.L)||6.50p||0.00|
|Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX.N)||$24.28||-0.06|
|Symetis SA (IPO-SYMS.S)||--||--|
|LivaNova PLC (LIVN.L)||$51.46||-0.22|
|Getinge AB (GETIb.ST)||173.50kr||--|
|Medtronic PLC (MDT.N)||$87.63||+0.21|