Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW.N)
April 26 Edwards Lifesciences Corp on Tuesday raised its full-year sales and profit outlook following strong first-quarter results and said approval for expanded use of its minimally invasive heart valve implant could come sooner than previously expected.
April 26 EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES CEO SAYS PLANNING FOR FDA APPROVAL, LAUNCH OF TAVR FOR INTERMEDIATE-RISK PATIENTS AT BEGINNING OF Q4 EDWARDS CEO SAYS APPROVAL COULD COME SOONER DUE TO STRENGTH OF STUDY DATA, BUT HARD TO PREDICT REGULATORY TIMELINES EDWARDS CEO SAYS COMPANY ON TRACK TO SUBMIT FINAL DATA SETS FOR INTERMEDIATE-RISK PATIENTS TO FDA IN NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS (Reporting by Susan Kelly in Chicago)
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.66 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Edwards Lifesciences says 2016 THVT sales guidance raised to $1.4 - $1.6 bln
April 26 Edwards Lifesciences Corp on Tuesday reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit and raised its full-year outlook on strong sales of its minimally invasive heart valve implants.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.06 pct, S&P 0.11 pct, Nasdaq 0.13 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.27 pct, S&P 0.30 pct, Nasdaq 0.39 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.13 pct, S&P 0.1 pct, Nasdaq 0.09 pct (Updates to open)
* Futures up: Dow 10 pts, S&P 3 pts, Nasdaq 5.25 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
BRIEF-Edwards Lifesciences CEO's 2015 total compensation was $9.1 mln vs $8.6 mln in 2014 - SEC Filing
* Says CEO Michael Mussallem's 2015 total compensation was $9.1 million versus $8.6 million in 2014 - sec filing Source text for Eikon: (http://1.usa.gov/1SpQhLv) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)