Express Inc (EXPR.N)
6 Mar 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$1,540.46|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||83.95|
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks tumbled on Monday on caution ahead of corporate results, as mounting negative pre-announcements left a lackluster profit growth outlook.
* Lululemon, SodaStream, Express Inc, Aaron's disappoint, shares fall
NEW YORK, Jan 13 - U.S. stocks fell on Monday on caution ahead of an onslaught of corporate results as negative pre-announcements pile up, leaving a lackluster profit growth outlook.
NEW YORK, Jan 13 - U.S. stocks fell on Monday as investors awaited an onslaught of corporate results to gauge how companies are faring amid mixed signs on economic growth.
* Indexes: Dow down 0.1 pct, S&P down 0.1 pct, Nasdaq flat
* Merck climbs after prelim FDA review, strategic options plans
NEW YORK, Jan 13 - U.S. stocks were poised for a modestly lower open Monday, as investors braced for a quarterly earnings season that picks up steam this week and which has raised some red flags about valuations.
NEW YORK, Jan 13 - U.S. stock index futures declined on Monday, as investors braced for a quarterly earnings season that will begin to pick up steam this week.
- Apparel retailer Express Inc joined other U.S. retailers in forecasting a weaker-than-expected holiday quarter as muted Thanksgiving sales resulted in heavy discounting.
* Cuts full-year earnings/share view to $1.46-$1.51 vs est $1.61