Express Inc (EXPR.N)
16 Apr 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$1,262.93|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||84.08|
(Corrects fifth paragraph to show copper price hit lowest since July 2010, not July 2012)
* Sees 1st-quarter earnings $0.12-$0.18/shr vs est $0.41/shr
* Indexes down: Dow 0.24 pct, S&P 0.3 pct, Nasdaq 0.25 pct
March 12 - Apparel retailer Express Inc forecast a profit for the current quarter that fell far short of analyst expectations, citing deep discounting and a steeper-than-expected fall in store traffic.
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks tumbled on Monday on caution ahead of corporate results, as mounting negative pre-announcements left a lackluster profit growth outlook.
* Lululemon, SodaStream, Express Inc, Aaron's disappoint, shares fall
NEW YORK, Jan 13 - U.S. stocks fell on Monday on caution ahead of an onslaught of corporate results as negative pre-announcements pile up, leaving a lackluster profit growth outlook.
NEW YORK, Jan 13 - U.S. stocks fell on Monday as investors awaited an onslaught of corporate results to gauge how companies are faring amid mixed signs on economic growth.
* Indexes: Dow down 0.1 pct, S&P down 0.1 pct, Nasdaq flat
* Merck climbs after prelim FDA review, strategic options plans