Freeport-McMoRan Inc (FCX.N)
29 Apr 2016
SANTIAGO, April 28 Unionized workers at Chilean copper mine El Abra, controlled by Freeport-McMoran Inc, accepted a wage contract offered by the company, union President Juana Mejias said on Thursday.
* Freeport-Mcmoran Inc - CEO Richard C. Adkerson's 2015 total compensation was $8.6 million versus $10.1 million in 2014 - SEC Filing Source - http://bit.ly/1pKvnza Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
* Freeport offered to sell 10.64 pct stake at $1.7 bln in Jan (Adds Freeport CEO comment)
April 26 Freeport-McMoRan Inc expects to have agreed $3 billion worth of asset sales by mid-year, its chief executive said on Tuesday, as the U.S. miner and oil producer tries to whittle down a nearly $21 billion debt pile he described as "a killer."
* Has "increasing confidence" that it will be able to improve its balance sheet, says Chief Executive Richard Adkerson
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.18 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
JAKARTA, April 26 Indonesia estimates the value of a 10.64 percent stake in the local unit of miner Freeport McMoRan Inc at about $630 million and has asked the U.S.-based parent to revise its offer, a mining ministry spokesman said on Tuesday.
* Says CEO Richard C. Adkerson fy 2015 total compensation $8.6 million versus $10.1 million in FY 2014 - sec filing
LIMA, April 8 Copper output from Freeport McMoRan Inc's Cerro Verde mine in Peru, one of the country's biggest, was partially affected during a 48-hour strike that started early on Friday, the labor union said.
April 5 Freeport-McMoRan Inc will axe its four top oil and gas executives and re-absorb the unit as an operating division, the mining and energy company said on Tuesday, announcing a move to cut costs as it tries to slash its $20 billion debt pile.