Freeport-McMoRan Inc (FCX.N)
18 Aug 2017
* Freeport-McMoRan announces redemption of five series of senior notes
JAKARTA IndustriALL Global Union, a federation of labour unions, said the Indonesian unit of copper miner Freeport McMoRan Inc and metal smelter PT Smelting had treated "fired" workers "inhumanely and with contempt", urging both to reinstate staff and contractors.
UPDATE 1-Union federation accuses Freeport of treating 'fired' Indonesia mine workers 'with contempt'
* Union group says Freeport treated "fired" workers "inhumanely"
JAKARTA, Aug 11 IndustriALL Global Union, a federation of global workers unions, said on Friday that the Indonesian unit of copper miner Freeport McMoRan Inc and copper smelter PT Smelting treated "fired" workers "inhumanely and with contempt", urging both to reinstate the workers.
* Cox oil offshore purchases majority interest in Gulf of Mexico fields from Freeport-McMoran
JAKARTA, July 26 Indonesia is closer to a deal with Freeport McMoRan Inc on its long-term future in the country, but key issues still need to be resolved before the U.S. miner gets a new operating permit for its huge copper mine, a mining ministry official said.
JAKARTA, July 26 Indonesia has reached an agreement with U.S. miner Freeport McMoRan Inc that any new operating permit for its Grasberg copper mine will only be valid until 2021, an energy and mining ministry official said on Wednesday.
TORONTO, July 25 Freeport-McMoRan Inc shares jumped to a 16-month high on Tuesday, as soaring metal prices and progress in a long-running, costly permit dispute with Indonesia buoyed the world's biggest publicly traded copper miner.
* Contract talks with Indonesia "very active", "mutual sense of optimism" agreement can be reached -CEO Richard Adkerson
* Freeport-McMoRan reports second-quarter and six-month 2017 results