Fortescue Metals Group Ltd (FMG.AX)
18 Sep 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$12,517.47|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||3,113.80|
* Fortescue shares down 4 pct; Rio, BHP at multi-week lows (Recasts, updates prices)
* Union says stoppages planned at low tide for minimal impact
BEIJING, July 17 - Zheng Boping, vice-general manager of Hunan Valin Steel, one of China's biggest steel producers, is being investigated for accepting bribes, state prosecutors said on Thursday.
* Rio Tinto Q2 output up, Fortescue sees more China mines closing (Updates prices)
* China economy grew 7.5 pct in Q2 vs 7.4 pct forecast * China June steel output hit record high 2.31 mln T/day * Rio Tinto Q2 output up, Fortescue sees more China mines closing By Manolo Serapio Jr SINGAPORE, July 16 - Steel and iron ore futures in China steadied near seven-week highs on Wednesday after data showed the Chinese economy grew slightly faster than expected in the second quarter. Both commodities rose to their highest level since late May on Tuesday ah
* Iron ore has gained almost 9 pct from 21-month low in June
* Fortescue sees recovery in iron ore prices * Iron ore has gained almost 9 pct from 21-month low in June By Manolo Serapio Jr SINGAPORE, July 11 - Spot iron ore prices were headed for a fourth consecutive weekly increase as firm demand for high-grade cargoes lifted it to the highest level since May although ample supplies were likely to limit further gains. Iron ore, China's top commodity import by volume, has recovered nearly 9 percent since touching a 21-month troug
* Australia's Fortescue misses "stretch" production guidance
SHANGHAI/SINGAPORE, June 23 - Global miners Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals Group are making deeper cuts in prices of low-grade iron ore cargoes to China, as competition heats up in the world's top buyer amid rising supply.
* Shanghai rebar drops 1 pct to contract low (Adds Fortescue, updates prices)