Fortescue Metals Group Ltd (FMG.AX)
27 Feb 2015
* Iron ore miner says will maintain maximum output despite glut
SYDNEY, Feb 17 - Fortescue Metals Group, Australia's third biggest iron ore miner, posted a 81 percent dive in first-half profits after a halving in the price of the steel making ingredient hammered margins and outweighed record production.
MELBOURNE, Jan 29 - Iron ore producer Fortescue Metals Group Ltd's shipments soared 47 percent in the December quarter from a year earlier, helping to stoke oversupply that has chopped global iron ore prices in half over the past year.
MELBOURNE, Dec 5 - Australia's Fortescue Metals Group is willing to sell down stakes in some of its assets amid a collapse in iron ore prices, but the world's fourth-biggest iron ore miner says it is under no pressure to take quick action.
* Fortescue still expects to ship 155-160 mln tonnes in FY15
SYDNEY, Nov 28 - Australia's Fortescue Metals Group, the world's No.4 iron ore miner, said on Friday it was halving its capital spending for the 2015 financial year to $650 million but kept its production guidance intact.
* 76 shares up, 110 down, 13 unchanged (Adds analysis, quotes, stocks on the move)
* Fortescue CEO says port users "collateral damage" in dispute (Adds union comment)
* Fortescue to make early $500 million repayment on Friday
* Fortescue shares down 4 pct; Rio, BHP at multi-week lows (Recasts, updates prices)