Fortescue Metals Group Ltd (FMG.AX)
19 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$7,784.50|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||3,113.80|
MELBOURNE, Dec 5 - Australia's Fortescue Metals Group is willing to sell down stakes in some of its assets amid a collapse in iron ore prices, but the world's fourth-biggest iron ore miner says it is under no pressure to take quick action.
* Fortescue still expects to ship 155-160 mln tonnes in FY15
SYDNEY, Nov 28 - Australia's Fortescue Metals Group, the world's No.4 iron ore miner, said on Friday it was halving its capital spending for the 2015 financial year to $650 million but kept its production guidance intact.
* 76 shares up, 110 down, 13 unchanged (Adds analysis, quotes, stocks on the move)
* Fortescue CEO says port users "collateral damage" in dispute (Adds union comment)
* Fortescue to make early $500 million repayment on Friday
* Fortescue shares down 4 pct; Rio, BHP at multi-week lows (Recasts, updates prices)
* Union says stoppages planned at low tide for minimal impact
BEIJING, July 17 - Zheng Boping, vice-general manager of Hunan Valin Steel, one of China's biggest steel producers, is being investigated for accepting bribes, state prosecutors said on Thursday.
* Rio Tinto Q2 output up, Fortescue sees more China mines closing (Updates prices)