First Solar Inc (FSLR.O)
26 Aug 2016
* Orders were placed by Basariarge Enerji A.S. and Zorlu Enerji Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Aug 3 First Solar Inc, the largest U.S. solar equipment manufacturer, on Wednesday dismissed concern about slowing growth in the industry, and posted quarterly profit and sales beat analysts' estimates due to higher demand.
Aug 3 First Solar Inc posted a 86 percent drop in quarterly profit due to a restructuring charge of $86 million, primarily related to the decision to end production of the TetraSun crystalline silicon product.
* Co, D. E. Shaw renewable investments announced acquisition by Desri affiliate of 11 MW Acrancho Seco solar project
* First Solar shifts malaysian production capacity to series 5 assembly
* First solar names Georges Antoun as chief commercial officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* First solar, inc. Announces first quarter 2016 financial results
* "Our Q1 fleet average efficiency continued to improve, climbing to 16.2%" - conf call Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
April 27 Solar panel maker First Solar Inc reported its first revenue miss in four quarters, sending its shares down as much as 9 percent in after-market trading.
April 27 Solar panel maker First Solar Inc posted a quarterly profit, compared with a year-earlier loss, helped by higher revenue from the sale of a large California solar power plant to Southern Co.
|Yingli Green Energy Holding Co Ltd (ADR) (YGE.N)||$3.82||-0.03|
|Hanwha Q Cells Co Ltd -ADR (HQCL.OQ)||$12.56||+0.01|
|Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. (ADR) (STPFQ.PK)||--||--|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWR.OQ)||$9.92||+0.08|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWRB.OQ)||--||--|
|Trina Solar Limited (ADR) (TSL.N)||$10.54||+0.02|
|Canadian Solar Inc. (CSIQ.OQ)||$13.13||+0.15|