Golden Agri-Resources Ltd (GAGR.SI)
18 Aug 2017
SINGAPORE, Aug 14 Singapore-listed palm oil company Golden Agri-Resources Ltd posted a second-quarter profit on an operating basis, helped by a recovery in plantation output.
* HY net profit attributable to owners of company $59.4 million versus $133.6 million
* GAR continues to have a positive outlook for full year 2017 supported by increasing production volume Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says CPO prices sustainable at current levels (Adds comment from call, details)
* Golden Agri-Resources exec says CPO prices sustainable at current levels as global stocks remain low
SINGAPORE, May 15 Golden Agri-Resources Ltd's quarterly net profit fell by more than half from a year ago, hit by foreign exchange-related losses which largely wiped out most of the higher revenues from stronger palm oil prices.
* Board announced retirement of non-executive independent directors Jacques Desire Laval Elliah and Hong Pian Tee Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Golden Agri-Resources Exec sees production growing by 15-20 percent in 2017
SINGAPORE, Feb 24 Singapore-listed palm oil company Golden Agri-Resources Ltd posted a 137 percent jump in fourth-quarter profit, helped by tax benefits and higher market prices of crude palm oil (CPO).