Geo Group Inc (GEO.N)
7 Dec 2016
* Geo Group Inc - increased fy 2016 net income attributable to geo guidance to $1.88-$1.90 per diluted share
* Provides update on contract renewal for the D. Ray James Correctional Facility
Sept 27 Investors in U.S. privately owned prisons may be rewarded if they keep their stocks given sector watchers have said presidential candidate Hillary Clinton would have difficulty realizing her goal of doing away with for-profit detention.
* On aug 18, executed letter of offer providing for bank guarantee/standby sub-facility in aggregate amount of $76.8 million - sec filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* The Geo Group announces change to contract renewal status for the D. Ray James Correctional Facility
* Geo Group Inc ratings placed on creditwatch with negative implications
CHICAGO, Aug 19 Private prison operator Geo Group Inc expects no financial impact in 2016 from the U.S. Department of Justice's decision to phase out the use of private prisons, the company said.
Aug 19 Private prison operator Geo Group Inc said the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) rescinded a previously granted extension to operate a facility after renewing the contract.
Aug 19 Shares of private prison operators Geo Group Inc and Corrections Corp of America rose in premarket trading on Friday, a day after losing more than a third of their market value following the U.S. Department of Justice's (DoJ) plans to phase out use of privately operated prisons.
* The Geo group announces contract renewal by the federal bureau of prisons for the D. Ray James correctional facility