Galliford Try PLC (GFRD.L)
27 Jan 2015
* Continues to trade well and in line with our expectations.
* Reaches agreement on £48.5 million Wick community campus Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Morrison construction business has achieved financial close on £45.2 million hub south east scotland ltd contract
* Successfully appointed to mod's next generation estates contract (ngec) framework for capital works projects in scotland
* Has achieved financial close on circa £550 million joint venture contract
* Secures place on £100 million North Lanarkshire council framework
* Appointed by highways agency to its collaborative delivery framework.
* Galliford try appointed to two new office contracts worth £77 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ian Coull will step down as non-executive chairman with immediate effect Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Sept 16 - British builder Galliford Try said its chief executive Greg Fitzgerald would retire no later than the end of 2015, and its board had begun a process to appoint his successor after 33 years at the company.