Galliford Try PLC (GFRD.L)
30 Sep 2016
LONDON, Sept 14 Galliford Try said on Wednesday sales rates and prices at its housing division had risen since Britain's vote the leave the European Union, adding to signs the housing sector is recovering from an immediate hit after the June 23 referendum.
LONDON, Sept 14 Building and construction group Galliford Try said sales rates and prices at its housing division have risen since Britons voted to leave the European Union, echoing sentiments from several other British builders.
LONDON, July 12 British housing and construction firm Galliford Try said on Tuesday it was too early to predict the effect of Britain's decision to leave the European Union but said it expected its full-year profit to be in line with expectations.
* Greg fitzgerald will step down as non-executive chairman at agm on 11 november 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (London newsroom)
* Selected for student accommodation projects worth £102 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (London Newsroom)
* Group's businesses continue to trade in accordance with plan and we anticipate reporting full year results in line with management's expectations.
* Infrastructure division has, in joint venture with Capita , extended its Urban Vision partnership with Salford City Council
* Through acquisition of Miller Construction, Galliford Try has contractual responsibility for four of seventeen schools.