Galliford Try PLC (GFRD.L)
24 Nov 2015
* Group continues to see good market conditions in all of its businesses
* 11% increase in revenue to £1,108 million from £1,002 million
* In a joint venture with ocs group uk limited, galliford try facilities management has earned a place on lot 1, total facilities management under name of sigma support services worth up to £3 billion.
* Selected for 66 million pounds Birmingham office development Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Morrison construction business has achieved financial close on £55.75 million hub north scotland contract for shetland islands council to build new anderson high school. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Galliford Try appointed delivery partner for Highways England motorways programme Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Announces that it has signed contracts with birmingham city university to build £46 million conservatoire in central birmingham.
* Joint venture signs development agreement for major silvertown way regeneration project