Galliford Try PLC (GFRD.L)
19 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£996.43|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||82.28|
* Successfully appointed to mod's next generation estates contract (ngec) framework for capital works projects in scotland
* Has achieved financial close on circa £550 million joint venture contract
* Secures place on £100 million North Lanarkshire council framework
* Appointed by highways agency to its collaborative delivery framework.
* Galliford try appointed to two new office contracts worth £77 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ian Coull will step down as non-executive chairman with immediate effect Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Sept 16 - British builder Galliford Try said its chief executive Greg Fitzgerald would retire no later than the end of 2015, and its board had begun a process to appoint his successor after 33 years at the company.
* Appointed by Southern Water as a delivery partner for its amp6 framework
* Building business has been appointed to three new contracts worth over £100 million
* Appointed to deliver building enhancements and property improvements across three of Network Rail infrastructure projects