Galliford Try PLC (GFRD.L)
28 May 2015
* Group expects to report full year results in line with analysts' consensus
* Has been appointed to two new contracts in education sector worth up to £55 million to business. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (London Equities Newsroom)
* Peter Truscott appointed as chief executive effective from 1 October 2015
* Reached agreement with Frasers Property on next phases of riverside quarter residential development in Wandsworth
LONDON, Feb 18 - Strong demand for homes drove up earnings and revenue at British construction group Galliford Try Plc in its first half and allowed the group to reward shareholders with a near 50 percent dividend hike.
* Shares open 4 percent higher after h1 results Further company coverage: (London Equities Newsroom)
LONDON, Feb 18 - Construction firm Galliford Try raised its interim dividend by 47 percent to 22 pence after strong house building demand drove up revenues and profits in the six months to end-2014.
* Has been successfully appointed to four new major contracts in the extra care and affordable housing sectors, worth a combined £72 million. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Continues to trade well and in line with our expectations.
* Reaches agreement on £48.5 million Wick community campus Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: