Galliford Try PLC (GFRD.L)
28 Aug 2015
* In a joint venture with ocs group uk limited, galliford try facilities management has earned a place on lot 1, total facilities management under name of sigma support services worth up to £3 billion.
* Selected for 66 million pounds Birmingham office development Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Morrison construction business has achieved financial close on £55.75 million hub north scotland contract for shetland islands council to build new anderson high school. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Galliford Try appointed delivery partner for Highways England motorways programme Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Announces that it has signed contracts with birmingham city university to build £46 million conservatoire in central birmingham.
* Joint venture signs development agreement for major silvertown way regeneration project
* Group expects to report full year results in line with analysts' consensus
* Has been appointed to two new contracts in education sector worth up to £55 million to business. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (London Equities Newsroom)
* Peter Truscott appointed as chief executive effective from 1 October 2015
* Reached agreement with Frasers Property on next phases of riverside quarter residential development in Wandsworth