Corning Inc (GLW.N)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$23,922.74|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,291.03|
- Apple Inc supplier GT Advanced Technologies Inc will hold its first Chapter 11 bankruptcy court hearing on Thursday at 10 a.m. ET, according to a clerk in the U.S. bankruptcy court in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- GT Advanced Technologies Inc, Apple Inc's partner in a sapphire glass plant in Arizona, filed for bankruptcy on Monday in a stunning turn of events for a company whose fortunes looked bright only a few months ago.
* Shares slump more than 90 percent to record low of $0.75
* Shares fall as much as 10 pct (Adds CFO comments; updates shares)
* Merck rises as results beat expectations, but Pfizer slips
July 29 - Speciality glass maker Corning Inc reported a 25 percent jump in quarterly net sales, helped by higher demand for TVs in Europe and South America in the run-up to the football World Cup.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, May 14 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings for Corning Inc. (Corning), including the 'A-'long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR). The ratings affect $4.7 billion of currently rated debt, including the revolving credit facility (RCF). The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. The affirmed ratings and Outlook reflect Fitch's expectation for solid operating performance o
BOSTON, May 6 - If you're looking for top performing U.S. junk bond funds, pick one that's maxed out in stocks.
THOMSON REUTERS, May 01,2014 - Corporate Meetings for US companies for Week ahead. S&P 500 Earnings - Weekly S&P 500 Earnings - Day Ahead Non S&P 500 - Weekly Non S&P 500 - Day Ahead ConferenceCall/Webcast - Weekly ConferenceCall/Webcast - Day S&P 500 Earnings - Monthly Meetings - Day Ahead Economic Indicators Dividends Daily earnings hits & misses Federal Rese
THOMSON REUTERS, Apr 29,2014 - Corporate Meetings for US companies for Week ahead. S&P 500 Earnings - Weekly S&P 500 Earnings - Day Ahead Non S&P 500 - Weekly Non S&P 500 - Day Ahead ConferenceCall/Webcast - Weekly ConferenceCall/Webcast - Day S&P 500 Earnings - Monthly Meetings - Day Ahead Economic Indicators Dividends Daily earnings hits & misses Federal Rese
|Denso Corp (6902.T)||¥4,724||+204.00|
|Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. (5802.T)||¥1,445||+56.00|
|Asahi Glass Co Ltd (5201.T)||¥533||+10.40|
|Shin-Etsu Chemical Co Ltd (4063.T)||¥6,726||+285.00|
|Nikon Corp (7731.T)||¥1,443||+29.00|
|FuFurukawa Electric Co Ltd (5801.T)||¥186||+5.00|
|Fujikura Ltd (5803.T)||¥456||+15.00|
|HOYA CORPORATION (7741.T)||¥3,386||+187.00|
|Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd. (5214.T)||¥463||+8.00|
|IBIDEN CO., LTD. (4062.T)||¥1,608||+47.00|