Corning Inc (GLW.N)
30 Jun 2016
* Says its representatives also will serve on Versalume's board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
June 28 Dow Chemical Co said it would lay off about 2,500 employees globally, or about 4 percent of its workforce, as part of a deal to assume full control of Dow Corning, which was a joint-venture with Gorilla glass maker Corning Inc.
* Announces new agreement with Mediatech Inc a Corning subsidiary
* Increasing cash we expect to distribute to shareholders to more than $12.5 billion
WASHINGTON, May 16 A Japanese subsidiary of Corning Inc has agreed to pay $66.5 million in criminal fines and plead guilty to fixing the prices of materials used in catalytic converters for cars, the U.S. Justice Department said on Monday.
WASHINGTON, May 16 A subsidiary of Corning Inc has agreed to pay $66.5 million in criminal fines and plead guilty to fixing the prices of materials used in catalytic converters for cars, the U.S. Justice Department said on Monday.
* Corning announces extension of tender offer for shares of AFOP
* Qtrly display technologies segment core sales were $829 million, compared with $972 million in same period a year ago
* Upon closing of acquisition, corning will integrate AFOP into its optical communications business segment
BRUSSELS, April 5 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process: