Corning Inc (GLW.N)
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.32, revenue view $2.38 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Corning gorilla glass 5 is commercially available, is expected to be on product models from later this year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
* Says its representatives also will serve on Versalume's board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
June 28 Dow Chemical Co said it would lay off about 2,500 employees globally, or about 4 percent of its workforce, as part of a deal to assume full control of Dow Corning, which was a joint-venture with Gorilla glass maker Corning Inc.
* Announces new agreement with Mediatech Inc a Corning subsidiary
* Increasing cash we expect to distribute to shareholders to more than $12.5 billion
WASHINGTON, May 16 A Japanese subsidiary of Corning Inc has agreed to pay $66.5 million in criminal fines and plead guilty to fixing the prices of materials used in catalytic converters for cars, the U.S. Justice Department said on Monday.
WASHINGTON, May 16 A subsidiary of Corning Inc has agreed to pay $66.5 million in criminal fines and plead guilty to fixing the prices of materials used in catalytic converters for cars, the U.S. Justice Department said on Monday.
* Corning announces extension of tender offer for shares of AFOP
* Qtrly display technologies segment core sales were $829 million, compared with $972 million in same period a year ago
|Asahi Glass Co Ltd (5201.T)||¥661||+17.00|
|Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd. (5214.T)||¥524||+12.00|
|IBIDEN CO., LTD. (4062.T)||¥1,342||+10.00|
|NGK Insulators Ltd (5333.T)||¥2,104||+28.00|
|Prysmian SpA (PRY.MI)||€23.10||--|
|SCHOTT Solar AG (S9SG.DE)||--||--|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO.N)||$156.58||+0.42|