Gap Inc (GPS.N)
NEW YORK U.S. stocks edged lower on Friday, led by declines in utility shares as investors weighed prospects for an interest rate increase in the coming months. | Video
Gap Inc forecast a full-year profit below analysts' estimates as the apparel retailer struggles to attract shoppers to its Banana Republic stores.
* Merchandise margins increase (Adds executive comment; updates shares)
* Sees FY 2016 adjusted earnings per share $1.87 to $1.92 excluding items
Aug 18 Apparel retailer Gap Inc reported a better-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit largely due to higher customer visits to its Old Navy stores in June.
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Gap Inc says Goldner is currently chairman, president and chief executive officer of Hasbro Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Aug 9 Shares of apparel retailer Gap Inc fell more than 7 percent in early trading on Tuesday, a day after the company reported a drop in sales for July, but analysts were largely positive about the company's prospects.
Aug 9 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S. companies, including Bojangles and WebMD Health, on Tuesday. HIGHLIGHTS * Gap Inc : Deutsche Bank, SunTrust Robinson raise target price on the stock * Hornbeck Offshore : Barclays cuts target price to $8 from $10; equal weight * Bojangles Inc : Jefferies, Piper Jaffray cut target price on stock * Microchip Technology Inc : Credit Su
* Sees q2 2016 earnings per share $0.58 to $0.59 excluding items
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$70.15||-0.89|
|Macy's Inc (M.N)||$38.08||-0.61|
|TJX Companies Inc (TJX.N)||$77.63||-0.94|
|Kohl's Corporation (KSS.N)||$44.84||-0.42|
|Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN.N)||$51.11||-1.34|
|L Brands Inc (LB.N)||$76.48||-0.35|
|Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST.OQ)||$62.12||-0.99|
|Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF.N)||$18.15||-4.80|
|American Eagle Outfitters (AEO.N)||$18.50||-0.24|
|Aeropostale Inc (AROPQ.PK)||$0.04||+0.00|