Gap Inc (GPS.N)
26 May 2017
May 18 Gap Inc reported a surprise rise in quarterly same-store sales, bucking the trend of dismal results in the U.S. retail industry, as the company benefited from the robust performance at its Old Navy brand.
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Company continues to expect capital spending to be approximately $625 million for fiscal year 2017
May 18 Clothing retailer Gap Inc reported a 12.6 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by robust demand for its Old Navy brand.
* Euro zone periphery govt bond yields http://tmsnrt.rs/2ii2Bqr (Adds quote, updates prices)
* CEO Arthur Peck's total compensation in 2016 was $8.9 million versus $6.1 million in 2015 Source text : [ID:http://bit.ly/2oVXA6f] Further company coverage:
Contemporary women's retailer Bebe Stores Inc said it is exploring strategic alternatives following four years of losses, sending the shares of the company up about 16 percent in extended trading on Wednesday.
March 22 Contemporary women's retailer Bebe Stores Inc said it is exploring strategic alternatives following four years of losses, sending the shares of the company up about 16 percent in extended trading on Wednesday.
* Gap Inc - as of January 28, 2017, co had workforce of about 135,000 employees versus about 141,000 employees as of January 30, 2016
March 14 Gap Inc on Tuesday named Mark Breitbard as chief executive of its Banana Republic unit, as the retailer looks to revamp the brand, which has been struggling with sales declines.
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$54.40||+0.20|
|Macy's Inc (M.N)||$23.44||+0.08|
|TJX Companies Inc (TJX.N)||$75.53||+0.16|
|Kohl's Corporation (KSS.N)||$38.73||-0.14|
|Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN.N)||$42.47||+0.67|
|L Brands Inc (LB.N)||$50.51||+0.24|
|Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST.OQ)||$63.52||+0.52|
|Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF.N)||$13.22||-0.83|
|American Eagle Outfitters (AEO.N)||$11.50||+0.08|
|Aeropostale Inc (AROPQ.PK)||$0.03||-0.00|