Gap Inc (GPS.N)
8 Dec 2016
Nov 22 Urban Outfitters Inc's quarterly comparable sales missed analysts' estimate as fewer shoppers visited its Anthropologie and Free People stores despite higher discounting.
* Shares slump as much as 15.14 pct (Adds analyst comments, updates shares)
Nov 17 Apparel chain Gap Inc said it would shut more stores than forecast previously and that it expected a further drop in traffic during the crucial holiday shopping season.
* Gap Inc says now expects net closures of about 65 co-operated stores in fiscal year 2016 and a 3 percent reduction of square footage versus to last year
Nov 17 Apparel chain Gap Inc reported its seventh straight quarterly sales decline as demand for its Gap and Banana Republic brands remained sluggish.
* Gap Inc - CFO List-Stoll to get annual base salary of $875,000 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2fTVoI4) Further company coverage:
* Gap Inc - appointment of Teri List-Stoll as executive vice president and chief financial officer
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.23per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Gap Inc.'s comparable sales for october 2016 were down 1 percent versus a 3 percent decrease last year.
* Gap Inc. announces Chief Financial Officer Sabrina Simmons to depart at end of fiscal year
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$77.84||+0.87|
|Macy's Inc (M.N)||$43.07||-0.11|
|TJX Companies Inc (TJX.N)||$77.98||-0.21|
|Kohl's Corporation (KSS.N)||$59.43||+1.61|
|Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN.N)||$61.49||+1.40|
|L Brands Inc (LB.N)||$75.12||+0.51|
|Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST.OQ)||$67.70||--|
|Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF.N)||$16.24||+0.48|
|American Eagle Outfitters (AEO.N)||$18.13||+0.41|
|Aeropostale Inc (AROPQ.PK)||$0.03||--|