Hindalco Industries Ltd (HALC.NS)
17 Apr 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||Rs292,039.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||2,064.61|
* India's Hindalco Industries gains 2.5 percent on expectations global aluminium premiums would be supported after the London Metal Exchange suffered a legal setback in its plan to free up metal more quickly from its warehouses. * While premiums have not increased immediately in reaction to the news, any falls were now unlikely, traders said. (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com)
NEW DELHI - India's No.1 refined copper producer Sesa Sterlite Ltd will shut its smelter for 22 days starting April 26, two company sources said on Tuesday, in what would be the first maintenance closure in four years and cut supplies to top buyer China.
NEW DELHI, March 18 - India's No.1 refined copper producer Sesa Sterlite Ltd will shut its smelter for 22 days starting April 26, two company sources said on Tuesday, in what would be the first maintenance closure in four years and cut supplies to top buyer China.
* BSE index gains 0.22 pct; NSE ends 0.05 pct higher * Manappuram Finance surges to daily limit for a second day * Jubilant FoodWorks fall; MSCI excludes stock from indexes * Hindalco falls after peer Alcoa disappoints on results, outlook By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Jan 10 - Indian shares provisionally edged up on Friday after touching their highest intraday level in nearly a week as software services exporters rose after Infosys Ltd's quarterly earnings beat marke
* Shares in India's Hindalco Industries Ltd fall 1.2 percent after its global peer Alcoa Inc, the largest U.S. aluminium producer, reported a massive quarterly loss on Thursday and gave a stagnant outlook on global aluminium demand. * Excluding the impairment charge of $1.7 billion on smelter acquisitions and other special items, Alcoa group earnings fell to $40 million, falling short of analysts expectations. * Alcoa said it expected global aluminium demand to grow 7 percent in 2014, consiste
* Says Aditya aluminium smelter in advanced stage of completion
NEW DELHI, Nov 12 - India's Hindalco Industries Ltd, an aluminium and copper producer being investigated for a coal block jointly allocated to it, reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly profit as prices fell due to production outpacing demand.
Reuters Market Eye - Hindalco Industries Ltd may beat consensus operating profit forecast for the July-September quarter when it reports results later in the day, Thomson Reuters StarMine's SmartEstimates shows.
* Hindalco Industries Ltd may beat consensus operating profit forecast for the July-September quarter when it reports results later in the day, Thomson Reuters StarMine's SmartEstimates shows. * StarMine's SmartEstimates, which places greater emphasis on forecasts by top-rated analysts, expects Hindalco to report an operating profit of 6.07 billion rupees ($95.93 million) for the quarter, compared with a consensus mean estimate of 5.95 billion rupees. * Separately, Hindalco's unit Novelis Corp
* BSE index gains 0.05 pct; NSE ends 0.25 pct higher * L&T surges after maintaining FY14 revenue guidance * Hindalco gains after PM's comments on coal block allocation By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Oct 21 - Indian shares rose on Monday to their highest in nearly three years as Larsen & Toubro surged after the company maintained its revenue guidance for this fiscal year, while sentiment was also boosted as foreign investors remained net buyers for an eleventh consecutive