Harman International Industries Inc (HAR.N)
30 Sep 2016
* Paliwal is Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Harman International Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sept 1 A former Harman International Industries Inc executive was sentenced to eight months in prison on Thursday after he admitted to trading on inside information before the company released a stronger-than-expected quarterly earnings report.
Aug 4 Harman International Industries Inc , the maker of JBL and Harman Kardon audio systems, reported a better-than-expected quarterly revenue boosted by strong demand from automakers.
* Q4 earnings per share view $1.52 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Aug 4 Harman International Industries Inc , the maker of JBL and Harman Kardon audio systems, reported a 12 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by strong demand from automakers.
* Harman appoints Mohit Parasher president of professional solutions division Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Harman appoints Henry Tirri as chief technology officer Further company coverage: (Reporting By Siddharth Cavale)
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.43 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
|Foster Electric Company, Limited (6794.T)||¥1,836||-95.00|
|Alpine Electronics Inc (6816.T)||¥1,326||+17.00|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€104.20||+0.95|
|Visteon Corp (VC.N)||$71.66||+0.85|
|AISIN SEIKI CO., LTD. (7259.T)||¥4,595||-35.00|
|Denso Corp (6902.T)||¥4,000||-15.00|
|Yamaha Corp (7951.T)||¥3,250||-50.00|
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥3,293||-90.00|
|ONKYO CORPORATION (6729.Q)||--||--|
|Pioneer Corp (6773.T)||¥218||-5.00|