HCL Technologies Ltd (HCLT.NS)
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_03212017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 8:30 am: Economic Affairs Secretary Shaktikanta Das and SEBI Chairman Ajay Tyagi to attend Growth Net Summit in New Delhi. 9:00 am: Avenue Supermarts, parent company of D-Mart, lists on stock exc
MUMBAI HCL Technologies, India's fourth-biggest software services exporter, will buy back shares worth up to 35 billion rupees ($535.5 million), it said on Monday, following a similar move by Tata Consultancy Services last month.
MUMBAI, March 20 HCL Technologies, India's fourth-biggest software services exporter, will buy back shares worth up to 35 billion rupees ($535.5 million), it said on Monday, following a similar move by Tata Consultancy Services last month.
* Says board approves share buyback plan for INR 35 billion Source text - (http://bit.ly/2nVDd8O) Further company coverage:
* Says allotted shares under composite scheme of arrangement and amalgamation among Geometric, co, 3D PLM Software Solutions
* Says to consider, a proposal for buyback of equity shares of company Source text - (http://bit.ly/2n9xYWu) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-HCL Technologies says RBI grants no objection for transfer to co of overseas units of Geometric
* Says RBI has granted no objection for transfer to co of overseas units of geometric
* Indian IT services: Deutsche Bank says proposed U.S. Visa reforms could increase cost of U.S. Operations
* India's HCL Tech exec says looking at local hiring, stepping up entry-level hiring in the U.S. to gear up for likely H1B visa rule change Further company coverage: (Reporting By Sankalp Phartiyal)
* says will further invest in developing proof of concepts for robotics use cases