Home Depot Inc (HD.N)
28 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$110,818.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,367.62|
SAN FRANCISCO - Amazon.com Inc later this year plans to launch a marketplace for local services, a broad term that encompasses anything from babysitters to handymen to birthday clowns, beginning with a single market, several people familiar with the matter said.
* Says most sales lost in 1st qtr to be realized in 2nd qtr
* Futures off: Dow 9 pts, S&P 1.3 pts, Nasdaq 1 pt (Adds Dick's earnings, Morning Call link, updates prices)
(Corrects first bullet point and adds paragraph 17 to reflect that the company's profit, excluding a benefit from a share sale, is comparable with average analyst estimate)
* More AstraZeneca investors disprove of Pfizer rejection
May 20 - Home Depot Inc, the world's largest home improvement chain, reported a 2.9 percent rise in quarterly sales as its spring selling season got off to a slow start.
April 17 - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media:
April 17 - Home Depot Inc is putting a lid on new-store openings and focusing its expansion efforts on e-commerce, which presents some logistical challenges for a retailer that sells a lot of bulky materials, the Wall Street Journal reported.
* Shares rise more than 6 pct (Adds details about Home Depot quarter, updates with closing share price)
* Shares rise more than 6 pct (Adds CEO comments from conference call, housing data, updates shares)