Home Depot Inc (HD.N)
* Home Depot declares second quarter dividend of 69 cents Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shares fall as much as 6.8 pct to $75.90 (Adds details from conference call, analyst comment; updates shares)
U.S. stocks eased from record highs on Tuesday after comments from Federal Reserve officials fuelled speculation of an interest rate hike this year. | Video
* 2nd-qtr sales up 6.6 pct (Adds details from conference call; updates shares)
BRIEF-Home Depot CFO- "Encouraged by strength of core business as housing market continues to recover"
* On conf call - 'buy online, pickup in store' rollout expected to be completed by end of fiscal year
Aug 16 Home Depot Inc raised its full-year earnings forecast after reporting a 6.6 percent rise in quarterly sales as customers spent more in a strong housing market.
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.97 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
NEW YORK, July 26 Three suspected burglars who stole millions of dollars from two New York banks were caught after using a personal credit card to buy the tools of their trade, authorities said.
NEW YORK, July 7 Fund managers on the hunt for dividends find themselves wading into the shares of consumer companies that typically attract investors looking for growth instead.
NEW YORK Britain's unexpected decision to leave the European Union spurred a global stock market selloff that has inspired some opportunistic U.S. investors to move in the opposite direction.