Home Depot Inc (HD.N)
March 24 A federal appeals court on Friday said Home Depot Inc must face a lawsuit claiming that the retailer's negligence led to a supervisor's murdering a pregnant employee by strangulation and raping her corpse.
BRIEF-Home Depot says became aware of EPA investigation into co's compliance with lead-safe work practices in Jan
* Home Depot - in Jan 2017, co became aware of investigation by EPA's criminal investigation division into co’s compliance with lead-safe work practices
* Shares rise as much as 11.4 pct to $82.85 (Adds CEO comment, details from conference call)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, February 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed its Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) for The Home Depot, Inc. (Home Depot) at 'A'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The rating reflects Home Depot's strong track record of comparable store sales (comps) growth, margin expansion and cash flow generation. Fitch expects the company to maintain leverag
* Shares rise as much as 2 pct to record high (Adds details, background, CEO and analyst comment; updates shares)
* Futures up: Dow 61 pts, S&P 4.5 pts, Nasdaq 9 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
* The Home Depot announces fourth quarter and fiscal 2016 results;
Feb 21 Home Depot Inc, the world's largest home improvement chain, reported a 5.8 percent rise in quarterly sales on Tuesday as more customers visited its stores in the United States, and said it would repurchase shares worth $15 billion.
* Home depot - energy purchased from wind farm is enough to power 100 home depot stores for year while also providing $150,000 in local community benefits
Derivative suits against the board members of companies that suffered data breaches appears to be a losing proposition for shareholders. On Wednesday, U.S. District Judge Thomas Thrash of Atlanta tossed a shareholder derivative suit against board members of Home Depot, which was hacked over the course of several months in 2014. Judge Thrash agreed with Home Depot’s lawyers at Alston & Bird that plaintiffs in the consolidated case failed to prove that it would have been futile for sha