Home Depot Inc (HD.N)
NEW YORK, Sept 9 (IFR) - Home Depot's successful 40-year bond this week has piqued the interest of a number of high-grade issuers that have so far this year focused on issuing bonds with maturities only up to 30 years, said bankers.
* S&P - Home Depot Inc.'s proposed senior unsecured notes rated 'A' Source text (http://bit.ly/2c4GJbI) Further company coverage:
* Fitch rates Home Depot, Inc.'s proposed Sr. unsecured notes 'A' Source text for Eikon:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 06 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A' rating to The Home Depot, Inc.'s (Home Depot) proposed issuance of senior unsecured notes. The approximately $2 billion of expected proceeds from the issue will primarily be used for general corporate purposes including share repurchases. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The rating reflects Home Depot's strong track record o
* Home Depot declares second quarter dividend of 69 cents Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shares fall as much as 6.8 pct to $75.90 (Adds details from conference call, analyst comment; updates shares)
U.S. stocks eased from record highs on Tuesday after comments from Federal Reserve officials fuelled speculation of an interest rate hike this year. | Video
* 2nd-qtr sales up 6.6 pct (Adds details from conference call; updates shares)
BRIEF-Home Depot CFO- "Encouraged by strength of core business as housing market continues to recover"
* On conf call - 'buy online, pickup in store' rollout expected to be completed by end of fiscal year
Aug 16 Home Depot Inc raised its full-year earnings forecast after reporting a 6.6 percent rise in quarterly sales as customers spent more in a strong housing market.