Hess Corp (HES.N)
* Exxon, Chevron, Hess said to be in joint bid for Mexican oil- Bloomberg, citing sources
* Chief Executive John Hess says plans to reduce drilling rigs in Bakken from three to two by august
July 27 U.S. oil producer Hess Corp reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss, helped by its efforts to keep costs low, and the company further cut its exploration and production budget for the year.
July 27 U.S. oil producer Hess Corp reported a smaller quarterly loss, helped by its efforts to keep costs low, and the company further cut its exploration and production budget for the year.
* Announced positive results from Liza-2 exploration well in Stabroek Block offshore Guyana
June 15 A storage facility in North Dakota owned by Hess Corp leaked about 32,000 gallons of saltwater on Tuesday, though the liquid has been recovered on site, state regulators said.
* Hess announces regular quarterly dividend on common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
NEW YORK, June 1 Elliott Management, the $27 billion hedge fund, has hired a Houlihan Lokey banker as part of its activist team, as the group expands its reach across a broad range of sectors.
April 27 Hess Corp said on Wednesday it would add drilling rigs in North Dakota's Bakken shale basin, its largest area of operations, if oil prices approach $60 per barrel, a level executives believe offers the best chance to return to profitability.
* Says believes could triple number of Bakken rigs to six over period of a year, if oil prices recover, and still maintain efficiencies