Hess Corp (HES.N)
23 Sep 2016
* Hess corporation announces pricing of offer to purchase notes due in 2019
* To sell $1 billion of senior notes with 4.30% coupon maturing on April 1, 2027, $500 million of senior notes maturing on April 1, 2047 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Files for potential notes offering; size not disclosed - sec filing Source text http://bit.ly/2chK9XK Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Hess Corp announces offer to purchase any and all notes due 2019 and notes due 2029, 2031 and 2033 for up to the aggregate maximum repurchase amount
* Any and all tender offer will expire at 5:00 p.m., New York city time, on September 23, 2016
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.25per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Exxon, Chevron, Hess said to be in joint bid for Mexican oil- Bloomberg, citing sources
* Chief Executive John Hess says plans to reduce drilling rigs in Bakken from three to two by august
July 27 U.S. oil producer Hess Corp reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss, helped by its efforts to keep costs low, and the company further cut its exploration and production budget for the year.
July 27 U.S. oil producer Hess Corp reported a smaller quarterly loss, helped by its efforts to keep costs low, and the company further cut its exploration and production budget for the year.
* Announced positive results from Liza-2 exploration well in Stabroek Block offshore Guyana