Hess Corp (HES.N)
2 Dec 2016
* CEO John Hess says 2016 E&P capex should be $2 billion, about $100 million below prior estimates
Oct 26 Hess Corp reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Wednesday as the oil producer kept a tight leash on costs to counter lower prices.
Oct 26 U.S. oil producer Hess Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss hurt by lower commodity prices.
* Hess reports estimated results for the third quarter of 2016
LONDON, Oct 18 The U.S. shale oil industry can maintain flat output if oil prices stay at $50 per barrel, but a price of $60-$80 per barrel is needed to invest in long-cycle projects such as deep-water, the chief executive of oil firm Hess Corp said.
* Hess plans to fund maximum tender offer with part of proceeds from sale of its 4.30% notes due 2027 and its 5.80% notes due 2047
* Hess corporation calls outstanding notes due in 2017 for redemption
* Hess corporation announces pricing of offer to purchase notes due in 2019
* To sell $1 billion of senior notes with 4.30% coupon maturing on April 1, 2027, $500 million of senior notes maturing on April 1, 2047 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Files for potential notes offering; size not disclosed - sec filing Source text http://bit.ly/2chK9XK Further company coverage: