Hess Corp (HES.N)
26 May 2017
* Ups share stake in Facebook Inc to 262,900 class A shares from 68,800 class A shares - SEC filing
* BRISTOW ANNOUNCES NEW CONTRACT WITH HESS CORPORATION FOR SEARCH AND RESCUE
* Chief Executive Officer John Hess' 2016 total compensation was $11.7 million versus $12.9 million in 2015 Source text:(http://bit.ly/2oUiAed) Further company coverage:
* Shares jump nearly 5 percent (Adds details from conference call; updates stock)
* Says expects Hess Midstream Partners LP to file form 10-Q with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in May
April 26 U.S. oil producer Hess Corp reported a smaller quarterly loss on Wednesday, helped by an uptick in crude prices and lower operating costs.
HOUSTON Royal Dutch Shell plc, Chevron Corp and Exxon Mobil Corp signaled the oil industry's return to the Gulf of Mexico's deep waters with high bids in a government auction up 76 percent over a year ago.
HOUSTON, March 22 Royal Dutch Shell plc, Chevron Corp and Exxon Mobil Corp signaled the oil industry's return to the Gulf of Mexico's deep waters with high bids in a government auction up 76 percent over a year ago.
* Chief Executive John Hess says expects oil prices to rise this year and into 2018
Jan 25 U.S. oil producer Hess Corp posted a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Wednesday, helped by cost cuts, and executives forecast a rebound in activity this year as crude prices edge higher.