HollyFrontier Corp (HFC.N)
20 Jan 2017
BRIEF-HollyFrontier Corp, Holly Energy Partners announce senior management changes relating to pending Petro-Canada Lubricants acquisition
* HollyFrontier Corporation and holly energy partners announce senior management changes relating to pending Petro-Canada lubricants acquisition
BRIEF-Hollyfrontier Corporation announces pricing of offering of $750 million of 5.875% senior notes due 2026
* Hollyfrontier Corporation announces pricing of offering of $750 million of 5.875% senior notes due 2026
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* On November 8 Michael C. Jennings notified board that he will retire from his position as executive chairman
* HollyFrontier Corp says expect 2017 capital and turnaround spending to be $400 million-$450 million depending on 2017 margin environment - conf call Further company coverage:
Nov 3 HollyFrontier Corp reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday as a dip in costs helped soften the impact of a steep decline in refining margins.
* Hollyfrontier Corp says quarterly sales and other revenues $2.85 billion versus. $3.59 billion last year
Nov 3 U.S. refiner HollyFrontier Corp reported a 62 percent fall in quarterly profit on Thursday as a surplus of refined products decimated refining margins.
U.S. oil refiner HollyFrontier Corp said on Monday it would buy Suncor Energy Inc's Petro-Canada lubricants unit for C$1.13 billion ($844 million), expanding its North American lubricants business.
Oct 31 U.S. oil refiner HollyFrontier Corp said on Monday it would buy Suncor Energy Inc's Petro-Canada lubricants unit for C$1.13 billion ($844 million), expanding its North American lubricants business.
|Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM.N)||$85.89||+1.16|
|Chevron Corporation (CVX.N)||$115.60||+0.02|
|Phillips 66 (PSX.N)||$83.04||+0.05|
|Valero Energy Corporation (VLO.N)||$66.24||+0.17|
|Valero Energy Corporation (VLONP.PK)||--||--|
|Tesoro Corporation (TSO.N)||$80.48||-0.08|
|Western Refining, Inc. (WNR.N)||$34.89||+0.03|
|Alon USA Energy, Inc. (ALJ.N)||$11.59||-0.08|
|NuStar Energy L.P. (NS.N)||$53.09||0.00|
|Encana Corp (ECA.TO)||$17.63||+0.24|