HollyFrontier Corp (HFC.N)
27 Oct 2016
U.S. oil refiner HollyFrontier Corp is in advanced talks to acquire Suncor Energy Inc's Petro-Canada lubricants division for a little over $1 billion, after submitting the highest bid in an auction, according to people familiar with the matter.
Oct 21 U.S. oil refiner HollyFrontier Corp is in advanced talks to acquire Suncor Energy Inc's Petro-Canada lubricants division for a little over $1 billion, after submitting the highest bid in an auction, according to people familiar with the matter.
BRIEF-HollyFrontier Corp, HFWCR, HEP Operating, and HEP entered into a LLC interest purchase agreement
* On October 3, HollyFrontier, HFWCR, HEP Operating, and HEP entered into a LLC interest purchase agreement - SEC filing
* Holly Energy Partners and Hollyfrontier Corporation announce dropdown of Woods Cross refinery units for approximately $275.0 million; Holly Energy Partners announces private placement of common equity
* To run refineries up to 96 pct of capacity in Q3 (Adds comments from conference call)
* Hollyfrontier corporation reports quarterly results and announces regular cash dividend
Aug 3 U.S. refiner HollyFrontier Corp reported a quarterly loss, compared with a year-earlier profit, as it took a $654.1 million impairment charge amid weak refining margins.
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.33per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 4 U.S. refiner HollyFrontier Corp reported a 91 percent fall in quarterly profit hurt by a steep fall in refining margins and lower refinery utilization rate amid a rise in diesel and gasoline inventories.
* Qtrly production levels averaged approximately 416,000 barrels per day
|Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM.N)||$86.92||-0.17|
|Chevron Corporation (CVX.N)||$99.92||-1.27|
|Phillips 66 (PSX.N)||$79.99||-1.07|
|Valero Energy Corporation (VLO.N)||$58.81||-0.71|
|Valero Energy Corporation (VLONP.PK)||--||--|
|Tesoro Corporation (TSO.N)||$83.21||-1.12|
|Western Refining, Inc. (WNR.N)||$29.21||-0.70|
|Alon USA Energy, Inc. (ALJ.N)||$8.10||-0.12|
|NuStar Energy L.P. (NS.N)||$47.29||-0.25|
|Encana Corp (ECA.TO)||$13.78||--|