Halcon Resources Corp (HK.N)
BRIEF-Halcón Resources announces launch of consent solicitation with respect to its 6.75 pct senior notes due 2025
* Halcón Resources announces launch of consent solicitation with respect to its 6.75% senior notes due 2025
* Halcón Resources Chief Executive Floyd Wilson says 'leverage will remain low for years' after North Dakota asset sale
Shale oil producer Halcón Resources Corp said on Tuesday it would sell most of its North Dakota operations for $1.4 billion cash, part of a plan to shift its focus to Texas' Permian Basin, the largest U.S. oilfield.
July 11 Shale oil producer Halcón Resources Corp said on Tuesday it would sell most of its North Dakota operations for $1.4 billion cash, part of a plan to shift its focus to Texas' Permian Basin, the largest U.S. oilfield.
* Halcon Resources-if co terminate deal under certain conditions, co to pay Bruin Williston 3 percent of purchase price as liquidated damages, or $42 million Source text: (http://bit.ly/2t9F2S4) Further company coverage:
* Press release - Halcón Resources announces the sale of its operated Williston Basin assets for $1.4 billion
July 11 Oil producer Halcon Resources Corp said on Tuesday it would sell assets it operates in the Williston Basin to Bruin E&P Partners for $1.4 billion in cash, as it looks to focus on the more lucrative Delaware Basin.
* Effective May 31, 2017, co increased size of board of directors of company from nine to ten members - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 revenue $135.6 million versus i/b/e/s view $134.2 million
* Halcon Resources files for offer and sale of up to 55.2 million shares of co's common stock by selling stockholders - sec filing
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK.N)||$4.84||-0.01|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK_pd.N)||$53.50||0.00|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHKDH.PK)||$84.88||--|
|Apache Corporation (APA.N)||$48.86||0.00|
|EOG Resources Inc (EOG.N)||$94.75||-0.12|
|Devon Energy Corp (DVN.N)||$32.99||+0.01|
|Devon Energy Corp (DVEGP.PK)||--||--|