Herbalife Ltd (HLF.N)
NEW YORK Carl Icahn, the activist investor who owns over $1.2 billion worth of Herbalife shares, said the stock is cheap, especially now that the cloud of a government investigation has lifted, and that the company will create a lot of jobs.
NEW YORK, Nov 16 Carl Icahn, the activist investor who owns over $1.2 billion worth of Herbalife shares, said the stock is cheap, especially now that the cloud of a government investigation has lifted, and that the company will create a lot of jobs.
* Carl Icahn reports 24.18 pct stake in Herbalife Ltd as of Nov 8 versus previous stake of 23.05 percent - SEC filing Source text - (http://bit.ly/2fx1CP9) Further company coverage:
* Carl Icahn reports 23.05 percent stake in herbalife ltd as of november 3 - sec filing
Nov 3 Activist investor Carl Icahn has raised his stake in Herbalife Ltd to 23.1 percent as of Nov. 3, according to a regulatory filing on Thursday.
Nov 1 Herbalife Ltd Chief Executive Michael Johnson will step down next year, capping a tumultuous 13-year tenure that was marked by a bitter fight with activist investor William Ackman.
* Herbalife - new CEO Goudis will receive an annual salary of $1 million, will be eligible for annual bonus targeted at 120 pct of annual salary - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ;))
* Herbalife Ltd - COO Richard Goudis to succeed Johnson as CEO
NEW YORK, Sept 13 Billionaire investor Carl Icahn continued to throw his support behind the Republican U.S. presidential candidate on Tuesday, saying Donald Trump would reduce the regulation of U.S. companies.
* Herbalife posts fourth video demonstrating how Bill Ackman's tactics are being called into question Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NUS.N)||$50.32||+1.00|
|Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NUS.B)||--||--|
|Amway (Malaysia) Holdings Berhad (AMWA.KL)||RM7.45||-0.08|
|Avon Products Company Limited (4915.OS)||--||--|
|ORIFLAME COSMETICS S.A. (ORIsdb.ST)||--||--|
|Weight Watchers International, Inc. (WTW.N)||$10.94||+0.18|
|Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT.N)||$69.99||-0.35|
|Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP.N)||$55.75||+0.02|
|Nature's Sunshine Prod. (NATR.OQ)||$15.15||+0.05|