Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HLL.BO)
5 Dec 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||Rs1,237,017.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||2,162.62|
* India's benchmark index edges up 0.3 percent, while the broader NSE index is up 0.24 percent, tracking gains in Asian peers. * Hindustan Unilever Ltd gains 1.6 percent after earlier rising as much as 4.2 percent after the company's sales volumes in the July-September quarter grew 5 percent, in line with market estimates of 4-5 percent growth. * Maruti Suzuki India Ltd gains 0.75 percent ahead of its earnings later in the day. * Foreign investors have continued to buy local shares, remaining n
MUMBAI - Shares in Hindustan Unilever Ltd rose as much as 4.2 percent on Monday after the company's sales volumes in the July-September quarter grew 5 percent, in line with market estimates of 4-5 percent growth.
MUMBAI, Oct 26 - Sales growth at Hindustan Unilever slowed for the sixth straight quarter between July and September and India's largest consumer goods maker said weak consumer demand would continue to drag until well into next year.
MUMBAI, Oct 26 - Hindustan Unilever Ltd's second-quarter net profit rose 13.2 percent year-on-year, the Indian unit of Anglo-Dutch Unilever Plc said in a statement on Saturday.
LONDON - Unilever Plc reported slower sales growth after demand for its consumer goods was hit by the devaluation of a handful of emerging market currencies and other factors such as rising onion prices in India.
* BSE index gains 0.71 pct; NSE ends 0.78 pct higher * Tata Communications surges on potential takeover of unit Neotel * Financial Tech up on short-covering ahead of derivatives exclusion * Hindustan Unilever falls after parent warns on emerging markets slowdown By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Oct 1 - Indian shares rose nearly 1 percent on Tuesday as lenders recovered from recent steep falls after the central bank's move to purchase bonds eased concerns about the value
* Hindustan Unilever Ltd shares fall 1.2 percent after its parent company Unilever warned on Monday that a slowdown in its emerging markets accelerated in the third quarter, dealers said. * Unilever expects underlying sales growth of just 3 to 3.5 percent in the period. (email@example.com /; firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Lenders lose after repo rate increased by 25 basis points
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Hindustan Unilever fall 4.4 percent on worries that its sales volume growth may decelerate for the July-September quarter, several dealers say.
* Shares in India's Hindustan Unilever Ltd fall 4.4 percent on worries that its sales volume growth may decelerate for the July-September quarter, several dealers say. * Hindustan Unilever's aggressive advertising and discounts failed to lift sales volumes for the fifth consecutive quarter ending June and the company said the slowdown in growth may last until the end of the fiscal year. (email@example.com /; firstname.lastname@example.org)