Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HLL.BO)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||Rs1,656,362.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||2,163.20|
* ITC Ltd gains 1.7 pct, Hindustan Unilever Ltd is up 1.6 pct and Britannia Industries advances 2.5 pct. * Dabur India Ltd gains 2.1 pct, while Jubilant Foodworks Ltd adds 2 pct. * Falling inflation will lift consumer spending, while lower raw material costs will aid margins, traders say. * India's inflation dropped to a new multi-year low in October, helped by slower annual rises in food and fuel price. (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
* BSE index falls 0.37 pct; NSE ends 0.29 pct lower * DLF, Jindal Steel hit by regulatory worries * Defence equipment makers rally By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Oct 27 - Indian shares fell on Monday, retreating from a more than one-month high hit earlier in the session as investors booked profits after recent strong gains, while consumer goods maker Hindustan Unilever slumped after it warned the country's consumer spending will remain weak in the near term. The decli
MUMBAI - Hindustan Unilever Ltd, controlled by consumer goods giant Unilever Plc , warned India's consumer spending will remain weak as the economy sags after its own profit rose 8 percent on robust sales of soaps and detergents.
MUMBAI, Oct 27 - Hindustan Unilever Ltd, controlled by consumer goods giant Unilever Plc , warned India's consumer spending will remain weak as the economy sags after its own profit rose 8 percent on robust sales of soaps and detergents.
MUMBAI, Oct 27 - Hindustan Unilever Ltd, the Indian unit of consumer goods giant Unilever Plc , said second-quarter net profit grew 8 percent, in line with estimates as sales remained robust despite the country's slower economic growth.
Reuters Market Eye - Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL) falls 2 percent.
* Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL) falls 2 percent. * Morgan Stanley downgrades to "underweight" from "equalweight." * Cites "lofty" valuations despite "weak" earnings growth. * HUL trades at 37.6 times 12-month forward earnings compared with 35 times for peers, Thomson Reuters data shows. * Morgan Stanley says ITC is its top pick in the Indian consumer goods sector. (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com)
MUMBAI - Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL) sees no immediate sign of recovery in demand for consumer goods after a transport strike last year helped sales volume in April-June outgrow estimates for the first time in eight quarters.
* Net profit 10.57 bln rupees vs 9.66 bln rupees analyst view
* BSE index falls 0.52 pct; NSE ends 0.54 pct lower * Hindustan Unilever up after quarterly volume growth beats estimates * Havells India falls; depreciation, taxes weigh on earnings * Bank of Baroda gains; lower provisions boost profit By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, July 28 - Indian shares fell on Monday to their lowest close in a week, as profit-taking hit shares of blue-chips such as ICICI Bank Ltd for a second consecutive session after the record highs of last wee