Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HLL.NS)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||Rs1,635,330.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||2,163.14|
MUMBAI - Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL) sees no immediate sign of recovery in demand for consumer goods after a transport strike last year helped sales volume in April-June outgrow estimates for the first time in eight quarters.
* Net profit 10.57 bln rupees vs 9.66 bln rupees analyst view
* BSE index falls 0.52 pct; NSE ends 0.54 pct lower * Hindustan Unilever up after quarterly volume growth beats estimates * Havells India falls; depreciation, taxes weigh on earnings * Bank of Baroda gains; lower provisions boost profit By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, July 28 - Indian shares fell on Monday to their lowest close in a week, as profit-taking hit shares of blue-chips such as ICICI Bank Ltd for a second consecutive session after the record highs of last wee
SINGAPORE, July 28 - July 28 - Hindustan Unilever Ltd : * Says June-quarter net profit 10.57 billion rupees * Says June-quarter net sales 75.71 billion rupees versus 66.87 billion rupees
* Metals stocks gain; Hindalco up 4 pct (Updates with senior official's comments on tax avoidance rules, CPI data)
MUMBAI, July 14 - Indian shares remained under pressure on Monday, falling for a fifth consecutive session as foreign investors turned sellers, hitting blue-chips such as ICICI Bank and Hindustan Unilever.
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in HDFC Bank gain 1.2 percent, while Hindustan Unilever falls 2.2 percent, as changes by MSCI to its global indices became effective after the close of markets on Friday.
* BSE index falls 0.73 pct; NSE ends 0.68 pct lower * Worries over sales weigh on Hindustan Unilever shares * IRB Infra gains on Maharashtra toll road project By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, April 29 - Indian shares fell for a third straight session and closed at their lowest level in 1-1/2 weeks on Tuesday as lenders including HDFC Bank declined on worries over offloading of index futures by foreign investors. Lenders led declines as they form a major portion of index
Reuters Market Eye - The BSE Sensex is down 0.27 percent, while the broader Nifty is 0.15 percent lower, retreating for a third day after scaling record highs on Friday.
* India's BSE index is down 0.27 percent, while the broader NSE index is 0.15 percent lower, retreating for a third day after scaling record highs on Friday. * Sentiment weak as foreign investors sold index futures worth 11.70 billion rupees ($193.21 million) over the previous two sessions. * Lenders lead the declines given the sector comprises a major portion of index futures: HDFC Bank Ltd falls 1.2 percent, while State Bank of India is down 0.7 percent. * Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd falls 1.4 per