Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N)
* Has chosen to disclose that discussions with OEM customer are held with HP
* Says signs auto services platforms agreement with Brilliance Auto and HP (China)
June 18 - Oracle Corp named David Donatelli as executive vice president of its converged infrastructure business, which includes engineered systems, servers, storage and networking products.
June 10 - The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
AMSTERDAM - Hewlett-Packard agreed on Tuesday to pay $100 million to settle a class-action lawsuit stemming from its ill-fated 2011 acquisition of British software company Autonomy.
* HP does not admit any wrongdoing (Updates with quotes from PGGM)
AMSTERDAM, June 9 - Dutch pension fund manager PGGM said on Tuesday Hewlett-Packard had agreed to pay $100 million to settle a class-action lawsuit relating to the company's 2011 acquisition of Autonomy, a "big data" analysis company.
AMSTERDAM - Dutch pension fund manager PGGM said on Tuesday Hewlett-Packard had agreed to pay $100 million to settle a class-auction lawsuit relating to the company's 2011 acquisition of Autonomy, a "big data" analysis company.
* Says announces Hewlett Packard has joined its strategic partnership with CS Loxinfo PCL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Hewlett-Packard Co Chief Executive Meg Whitman said the separation of HP Inc and Hewlett-Packard Enterprise would be effective on Nov. 1.
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩1,185,000.00||-30,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩920,000.00||-6,000.00|
|Toshiba Corp (6502.T)||¥380||+10.60|
|Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)||¥651||+1.90|
|Canon Inc (7751.T)||¥3,972||+45.00|
|Ricoh Co Ltd (7752.T)||¥1,224||+24.50|
|Seiko Epson Corporation (6724.T)||¥2,193||-19.00|
|Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS.NS)||Rs2,510.75||+30.10|
|Brother Industries Ltd (6448.T)||¥1,714||+61.00|
|ASUSTEK Computer Inc. (2357.TW)||NT$285.00||-5.00|