Hargreaves Lansdown PLC (HRGV.L)
26 May 2017
* Total clients up 56,000 to 932,000 (Recasts, adds detail from statement, share reaction)
LONDON, May 18 British fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown on Thursday posted a 10 percent rise in assets in the four months to the end of April, buoyed by new fund and product launches and improved investor sentiment.
* British Land falls after cautious outlook (Recasts, adds details, updates prices at close)
LONDON, May 17 Britain's top share index held close to a record high on Wednesday, helped by gains among miners and banking stock Lloyds, though a fall in British Land's stock weighed on housing-focused peers.
* Appointment of Christopher Hill as chief executive officer with effect from today Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Appointment of Philip Johnson as chief financial officer with effect from today
LONDON, Feb 22 Fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown will open a technology hub in Warsaw by mid-2017 to employ around 50 people, it said on Wednesday.
* Says to open technology hub in warsaw in mid-2017, to employ around 50 people Further company coverage:
LONDON, Feb 13 Britain's top share index advanced for a fifth straight session to its highest level in nearly a month, with a sharp rally in basic resources stocks on the back of stronger metals prices supporting the broader market.
LONDON Reckitt Benckiser has agreed to buy U.S. baby formula maker Mead Johnson Nutrition for $16.6 billion, giving the British consumer goods company a new product line and expanding its presence in developing markets.