Hargreaves Lansdown PLC (HRGV.L)
6 Dec 2016
* Shares fall more than 3 pct, lag weaker FTSE 100 (Recasts, adds detail from statement, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, Oct 13 British fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown said assets under administration rose 9.5 percent in the three months to end-September, buoyed by market gains, although the pace of new business had slowed as investor sentiment waned.
LONDON, Oct 12 Fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown said on Wednesday it had written to the British government to protest about the potential exclusion of retail investors from the sale of its remaining stake in Lloyds Banking Group.
* CEO Ian Gorham says aims to leave firm at the end of its next financial year, but timing dependent on finding a new finance director.
* FY results broadly inline; shares down 1.5 pct (Adds share reaction, analyst quote)
* Hargreaves lansdown announces that ian gorham has decided to step down as chief executive no later than 30 september 2017, at which time ian would have been chief executive for over 7 years
LONDON, Sept 6 Fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown said on Tuesday it would not offer a broking facility for investors looking to sell their annuity, or income for life, when a government scheme launches in April 2017.
LONDON, July 27 Britons are saving and investing more money with wealth managers as they prepare for an uncertain future following the country's vote to leave the European Union.
* Says volume of trade on friday june 24 up 557 percent from previous friday Further company coverage:
* CEO says sees "no particularly notable immediate implications" for firm after Brexit vote. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop)