Hargreaves Lansdown PLC (HRGV.L)
23 Sep 2016
* CEO Ian Gorham says aims to leave firm at the end of its next financial year, but timing dependent on finding a new finance director.
* FY results broadly inline; shares down 1.5 pct (Adds share reaction, analyst quote)
* Hargreaves lansdown announces that ian gorham has decided to step down as chief executive no later than 30 september 2017, at which time ian would have been chief executive for over 7 years
LONDON, Sept 6 Fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown said on Tuesday it would not offer a broking facility for investors looking to sell their annuity, or income for life, when a government scheme launches in April 2017.
LONDON, July 27 Britons are saving and investing more money with wealth managers as they prepare for an uncertain future following the country's vote to leave the European Union.
* Says volume of trade on friday june 24 up 557 percent from previous friday Further company coverage:
* CEO says sees "no particularly notable immediate implications" for firm after Brexit vote. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop)
* Broker Charles Stanley warns of trading delays (Adds detail, bullet points, Charles Stanley letter to investors)
May 19 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 60 points, or nearly 1 percent, on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures down 0.7 percent ahead of the cash market open. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
LONDON, May 19 British fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown bucked weak market sentiment to post a 2.6 percent rise in total assets under administration in the four months to end-April as more clients signed up to its Vantage investing platform.