ICAP PLC (IAP.L)
* August 2015 US repo average daily volumes falls 9 percent to $204.0 billion
COPENHAGEN - Nasdaq is poised to launch a platform for foreign exchange trading which it says would make the $5 trillion-a-day global market more transparent and would diversify its own business, a top executive from the stock market operator said.
LONDON, July 31 - OPEC policymakers seem confident in a sustained recovery of oil prices from this year's lows as demand improves, but the derivatives market is geared for an alternative scenario: a fall below $50 a barrel by the end of the year.
* Greece crisis has also subdued overall activity (Adds CEO comment, analyst comment, share move)
* Group revenue for quarter decreased by 1 pct compared to same period last year
* Average daily US Repo volume for June down 1 percent to $221.6 billion
July 2 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
July 2 - ICAP Plc, the world's largest inter-dealer broker of over-the-counter derivatives, appointed Jenny Knott as chief executive of post-trade risk and information services, effective Aug. 5.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON/BARCELONA, June 18 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed UK-based ICAP plc's and ICAP Group Holdings plc's (IGHP) Long- and Short-term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) at 'BBB' and 'F3', respectively. The Outlooks on the Long-term IDRs are Stable. The ratings on the senior and subordinated debt issued by ICAP and IGHP have also been affirmed. A full list of rating actions is available at the end of this rating action commentary. K
* May EBS volumes up 30 percent at $95.9 billion versus $73.5 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +44 207 542 1810)