ICAP PLC (IAP.L)
Interdealer broker ICAP Plc's sale of its global hybrid voice broking business to Tullett Prebon Plc is likely to miss the year-end target as UK regulators are examining the licenses needed for the tie-up, Bloomberg reported.
Oct 26 Interdealer broker ICAP Plc's sale of its global hybrid voice broking business to Tullett Prebon Plc is likely to miss the year-end target as UK regulators are examining the licenses needed for the tie-up, Bloomberg reported.
* Icap, the markets operator and provider of post trade risk mitigation and information services, announces today that it has acquired abide financial
NEW YORK, Oct 5 Daily electronic trading volume of U.S. Treasuries rose to $154.1 billion in September, up 8 percent from $142.1 billion in August but down 2 percent from a year ago, said interdealer broker ICAP on Wednesday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, September 30 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed UK-based ICAP Plc's (ICAP) and ICAP Group Holdings plc's (IGHP) Long- and Short-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'BBB' and 'F3', respectively. The Outlooks are Stable. The ratings on the senior debt issued by ICAP and IGHP have also been affirmed. A full list of rating actions is available at the end of this rating action commentary. The rating actions have been taken in
* Ken Pigaga, global chief operating officer of ICAP decided not to take up position of COO of TP ICAP on completion
Sept 9 Interdealer broker ICAP said it appointed Seth Johnson chief executive of EBS BrokerTec, its foreign exchange trading and fixed income business.
* Seth Johnson, currently head of strategy at icap's global broking division, has been appointed ceo of ebs brokertec
* Says its subsidiary, INTL FCStone Ltd, has reached an agreement to acquire the London-based EMEA oils business of ICAP Plc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Based EMEA oils business of ICAP plc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: