International Business Machines Corp (IBM.N)
28 Aug 2015
- International Business Machines Corp said on Monday it launched Linux-only mainframe servers called LinuxONE.
Aug 17 - International Business Machines Corp said on Monday it launched Linux-only mainframe servers called LinuxONE.
REUTERS - International Business Machines Corp said on Monday it launched Linux-only mainframe servers called LinuxONE.
- U.S. stocks climbed on Monday, giving the S&P 500 its biggest increase since May as indexes rebounded sharply from last week's losses, buoyed by gains in commodity-related shares and optimism over Warren Buffett's latest deal.
* Indexes up: Dow 1.3 pct, S&P 1.2 pct, Nasdaq 1.1 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 1.3 pct, S&P 1.1 pct, Nasdaq 0.9 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.98 pct, S&P 0.96 pct, Nasdaq 1.12 pct (Updates to open)
REUTERS - U.S. stocks opened higher on Monday after Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway's $37.2 billion deal to buy Precision Castparts showed the M&A boom was alive and well.
* Futures up: Dow 129 pts, S&P 15 pts, Nasdaq 30 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
- IBM Corp said it would buy medical image company Merge Healthcare Inc in a $1 billion deal and combine it with its newly formed health analytics unit, which is powered by its famous Watson supercomputer.
|Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)||¥588||+22.90|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$28.03||+0.24|
|Accenture Plc (ACN.N)||$95.85||+0.12|
|Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N)||$62.97||+0.33|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$37.46||+0.64|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$43.93||+0.03|
|CA, Inc. (CA.OQ)||$27.26||+0.13|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|EMC Corporation (EMC.N)||$24.96||-0.06|
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$25.16||+0.15|