International Business Machines Corp (IBM.N)
29 Aug 2016
* IBM and VMware expand partnership to enable easy hybrid cloud adoption Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell blamed Hillary Clinton for “trying to pin” her email scandal on him.Earlier last week, the New York Times, citing FBI notes from an interview with Hillary Clinton and an upcoming book, reported during a dinner conversation in 2009, Powell advised Clinton to use a personal email account as an efficient way to communicate. Powell says he has no recollection of the conversation, though he did write Clinton an email after she started using her private email ser
A warning from a travel guide has stayed with me since I started working in Asia 25 years ago. Don’t ever get in a fight in Thailand, where kickboxing is the national sport, the author advised, because locals jumping into the fray don’t care who’s right, they care who’s Thai. I’ve often thought that a white-collar version of that advice would be good for westerners thinking about doing business in mainland China.
Aug 23 Former Secretary of State Colin Powell blamed Hillary Clinton for "trying to pin" her email scandal on him.
* NetApp inc says Jean joins NetApp from IBM, where, most recently, she was global vice president for IBM cloud marketing
* Company says "Workday intends to expand use of IBM cloud over time beyond development and testing" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Workday on Monday expects to announce a 7 year deal to use IBM's cloud-computing services for some internal operations - WSJ
* Workday on Monday expects to announce a 7 year deal to use IBM corp's cloud-computing services for some internal operations - WSJ
* Yippy hires IBM veteran Michael Pointer as Chief Operations Officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Qtrly operating earnings per Class A equivalent share $2,803
NEW YORK/SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 4 Technology heavyweights might be all that keeps the U.S. earnings recession from extending into a fifth quarter in September if they hit the higher estimates Wall Street is calling for.
|Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)||¥515||+7.20|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$14.43||+0.04|
|Accenture Plc (ACN.N)||$114.85||-0.35|
|Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N)||$46.61||+0.64|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$41.31||+0.05|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$58.10||--|
|CA, Inc. (CA.OQ)||$34.29||--|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|EMC Corporation (EMC.N)||$28.67||-0.03|
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$31.36||+0.13|