ICICI Bank Ltd (ICBK.NS)
* "Some erroneous media reports have appeared that ICICI Bank has acquired 1.09% stake in Karnataka Bank"
BRIEF-Ramky Infrastructure completes debt asset swap arrangement with ICICI Bank for 2.19 bln rupees
* Says completes debt asset swap arrangement with ICICI Bank for 2.19 billion rupees Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sets 1-year MCLR at 8.20 percent from April 1 Source text: http://bit.ly/2mIPBZk Further company coverage:
* ICICI Bank partners with Truecaller to launch a UPI based mobile payment service Source text:
** Morgan Stanley downgrades HDFC Bank and Axis Bank to "equal-weight", cuts ICICI Bank and IDFC Bank to "under-weight"
* India's ICICI Bank raises 34.25 bln rupees via private placement of additional Tier 1 bonds at 9.20 pct- stock exchange Source text: http://bit.ly/2n3i4MN Further company coverage:
* Approved proposal for fund raising by way of issuance of basel III compliant unsecured subordinated perpetual additional tier 1 bonds Source text: http://bit.ly/2n327an Further company coverage:
* Says to consider fund raising by way of issuance of basel III compliant unsecured subordinated perpetual additional tier 1 bonds Source text: http://bit.ly/2m2ElGs Further company coverage:
MUMBAI ICICI Bank Ltd, India's No.2 lender by assets, said its third-quarter net profit fell 19 percent as bad loans rose, although the profit decline was smaller than expected.
* Exec says gross bad loan additions in December quarter at 70.37 billion rupees