Imagination Technologies Group PLC (IMG.L)
4 Mar 2015
* Afren, Game Digital, Oxford Instruments out of FTSE 250 (Adds detail on reshuffle, background)
* Intel Foundation intends to offer for sale up to about 13.4 million shares of Imagination Technologies Group
* Appointed Bert Nordberg as a non-executive director and chairman designate, with effect from 20 March 2015
LONDON - Imagination Technologies, the British company that supplies graphics processing to Apple Inc, said it expected an improved second half as costly investments which weighed on the first months of the year begin to pay off.
* H1 adjusted pretax slumps 75 pct, reflecting higher investment
LONDON, Dec 16 - Imagination Technologies, the British company that supplies graphics processing to Apple, reported a 75 percent drop in adjusted profit in the first half, reflecting heavy investment in its product line.
* Pure business is trading in line with expectations following renewed focus and organisational changes implemented at end of FY14