Imation Corp (IMN.N)
* Q2 loss per share $0.17 from continuing operations Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 9 Arlington Asset Investment Corp shareholders re-elected its board of directors on Thursday, defeating Imation Corp's attempt to gain five board seats, according to people familiar with the matter.
June 2 Proxy advisory firm ISS backed an activist hedge fund's board nominees for FBR & Co, citing the investment bank and brokerage's failure to implement a successful growth strategy.
* Sends letter to Arlington Asset Investment shareholders; "urges" shareholders to vote for Imation's nominees to board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Says "Believe Imation's nominees, together with three continuing directors, would constitute a better board"
* Imation Corp sends letter to Arlington Asset shareholders highlighting urgent need for board change Source text for Eikon: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Imation will operate as a holding company with a subsidiary (nexsan) engaged in business of global data storage
* Spear Point Funds and Imation announced today resolution of a shareholder derivative lawsuit
BRIEF-Arlington announces receipt of notice of director nominations from Imation Corp and Clinton Group
* Announces receipt of notice of director nominations from Imation Corp and Clinton Group
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥3,331||-40.00|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$14.39||+0.02|
|FUJI ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. (9883.T)||--||--|
|Western Digital Corp (WDC.OQ)||$46.93||+0.49|
|EMC Corporation (EMC.N)||$28.70||+0.01|
|NetApp Inc. (NTAP.OQ)||$34.99||-0.05|
|Pure Storage Inc (PSTG.N)||$11.40||-0.43|
|Seagate Technology PLC (STX.OQ)||$33.33||+1.28|