Imation Corp (IMN.N)
28 Jul 2016
June 9 Arlington Asset Investment Corp shareholders re-elected its board of directors on Thursday, defeating Imation Corp's attempt to gain five board seats, according to people familiar with the matter.
June 2 Proxy advisory firm ISS backed an activist hedge fund's board nominees for FBR & Co, citing the investment bank and brokerage's failure to implement a successful growth strategy.
* Sends letter to Arlington Asset Investment shareholders; "urges" shareholders to vote for Imation's nominees to board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Says "Believe Imation's nominees, together with three continuing directors, would constitute a better board"
* Imation Corp sends letter to Arlington Asset shareholders highlighting urgent need for board change Source text for Eikon: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Imation will operate as a holding company with a subsidiary (nexsan) engaged in business of global data storage
* Spear Point Funds and Imation announced today resolution of a shareholder derivative lawsuit
BRIEF-Arlington announces receipt of notice of director nominations from Imation Corp and Clinton Group
* Announces receipt of notice of director nominations from Imation Corp and Clinton Group