Intel Corp (INTC.O)
24 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$170,496.50|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||4,978.00|
* U.S. M&A activity boosts confidence in market - fund manager * Intel supplier Shinko Electric soars to 6-month high By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, July 17 - Japan's Nikkei share average rose to a 1-1/2-week high on Thursday, buoyed by gains on Wall Street, while Shinko Electric Industries Co jumped on Intel Corp's strong forecast. The Nikkei rose 0.4 percent to 15,443.56 points in mid-morning trade after hitting as high as 15,465.74, the highest level since July 7. U.S.
* Dow up 0.5 pct; S&P 500 up 0.4 pct; Nasdaq up 0.2 pct (Updates with eBay results)
* Dow up 0.5 pct; S&P 500 up 0.4 pct; Nasdaq up 0.2 pct (Updates to close)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.4 pct, S&P 0.5 pct, Nasdaq 0.5 pct (Updates to afternoon session)
NEW YORK, July 16 - U.S. stocks edged up on Wednesday, buoyed by the latest merger news, but pulled back from earlier highs as investors sifted through the latest batch of corporate earnings.
- Intel Corp's shares rose as much as 7 percent to a decade-high, after the world's largest chipmaker forecast quarterly revenue above analysts' estimates on demand from companies looking to replace old PCs.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.27 pct, S&P 0.31 pct, Nasdaq 0.43 pct (Updates to open; adds quote, data)
* Futures up: Dow 65 pts, S&P 9 pts, Nasdaq 26.50 pts (Adds PPI data, updates prices)
NEW YORK, July 16 - U.S. stock index futures rose on Wednesday, after better-than-expected economic data in China and ahead of the latest batch of corporate earnings.
* Oil prices lowest since early April as supply worries ease
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩1,353,000.00||-2,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩1,086,000.00||-9,000.00|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$97.03||-0.16|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$195.24||+1.61|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$40.47||+0.16|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$76.18||-5.42|
|Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN.OQ)||$47.86||-0.34|
|Symantec Corporation (SYMC.OQ)||$23.87||+0.40|
|Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD.N)||$3.73||-0.03|
|NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA.OQ)||$18.11||+0.03|