Indian Oil Corpn Ltd (IOC.NS)
* Exec says will source 5.6 million T crude oil from Saudi Arabia in 2017/18 Further company coverage:
* Chairman says confident about company's ability to source crude, not dependent on any particular region
* Myanmar Petroleum Products Enterprise examining bid from IOC
* Says gross refining margin for Q4 of 2016/17 at $8.95 per bbl versus $2.99 per bbl year ago Further company coverage: (Reporting By Neha Dasgupta)
Indian Oil Corp said on Thursday net profit rose 85 percent in the fourth quarter, in line with analysts' expectations, as revenue from operations grew.
May 25 Indian Oil Corp said on Thursday net profit rose 85 percent in the fourth quarter, in line with analysts' expectations, as revenue from operations grew.
* Consensus forecast for march quarter net profit was 37.95 billion rupees
** Shares of Indian Oil Corp Ltd and Rural Electrification Corp rise 1 - 1.2 pct, while drug-maker Divi's Laboratories Ltd falls 0.4 pct
MOSCOW, May 10 Russia has steeply raised Urals oil supplies to India, taking market share from OPEC countries that are cutting production as part of a global pact to prop up prices, traders said and shipping reports showed on Wednesday.
KUALA LUMPUR India's top refiner said it is in initial talks with Saudi Aramco on downstream investments, including a mega project on its west coast, that could help the OPEC member lock-in customers amid an oil supply glut.