Bank of Ireland (IRE.N)
DUBLIN, Sept 3 - Bank of Ireland will look to repay 1.3 billion euros ($1.45 billion) of preference shares early next year to enable it to resume dividend payments, Chief Executive Richie Boucher said on Thursday.
* Shares flat as net interest margin growth slows (Adds share price, analyst quotes, more detail)
* Bank of Ireland ceo says has a couple of loan portfolios up for sale, demand indicates positive pricing Further company coverage: (Reporting By Padraic Halpin)
DUBLIN, July 31 - Bank of Ireland more than doubled its profit in the first half of 2015 as it increased new lending and reduced loan impairment charges, generating more capital at a significant pace.
* H1 underlying profit before tax 743 million euros versus 327 million euros profit a year ago
* To acquire a commercial loan portfolio from Lloyds Banking Group Plc
LONDON, July 30 - Lloyds Banking Group said it sold a portfolio of Irish commercial loans with a face value of 2.6 billion pounds ($4.1 billion) to a consortium including Goldman Sachs and Bank of Ireland.
LONDON, July 15 - Bank of Ireland said on Wednesday it has joined up with British roadside recovery firm AA Plc to offer a range of financial services to UK consumers for at least 10 years.
Borrower The Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland
* Bank of Ireland says raised 750 million euros of additional tier 1 (AT1) capital at a coupon of 7.375%.