Bank of Ireland (IRE.N)
13 Feb 2015
* Analysts expect dividend declared in H2 2016 or H1 2017 (Adds details, quotes)
DUBLIN, Nov 23 Bank of Ireland will redeem 1.3 billion euros ($1.4 billion) of preference shares on Jan. 4, 2016, it said on Monday, the final step allowing it to resume dividend payments.
** Gambling technology company down c.3 pct, one of the top losers on FTSE-250 midcap index
DUBLIN, Nov 4 Bank of Ireland reported a quarterly fall in its capital adequacy ratio on Wednesday as an increase in its pension deficit offset organic capital growth.
* Continues to trade in line with expectations, good momentum across all businesses
* Company received a letter from Central Bank of Ireland ("CBI") opposing proposed acquisition of Ava Trade.
DUBLIN, Sept 23 Bank of Ireland will exceed its five-year target to lend 33 billion euros ($37 bln) to Irish customers by 2017, chief financial officer Andrew Keating said on Wednesday.
DUBLIN, Sept 3 Bank of Ireland will look to repay 1.3 billion euros ($1.45 billion) of preference shares early next year to enable it to resume dividend payments, Chief Executive Richie Boucher said on Thursday.
* Shares flat as net interest margin growth slows (Adds share price, analyst quotes, more detail)
* Bank of Ireland ceo says has a couple of loan portfolios up for sale, demand indicates positive pricing Further company coverage: (Reporting By Padraic Halpin)