Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET.N)
31 Aug 2016
BRIEF-Investors Real Estate announces planned dispositions of senior housing properties for $236 mln
* Announces planned dispositions of senior housing properties for $236.0 million
* Hires Mark Decker Jr as president and chief investment officer
* For fiscal year ending April 30, 2017 , management expects to report FFO in range of $0.48 to $0.54 per share/unit
BRIEF-Investors Real Estate Trust files to say selling shareholders to offer and resale up to 4.4 mln common shares
* Files to say selling shareholders to offer and resale up to 4.4 million common shares Source text: http://1.usa.gov/28Qc7Nj Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Investors Real Estate Trust announces strategic intention to focus portfolio on multifamily
* Intention to sell all healthcare and industrial properties, which company considers "no longer core to its strategy"
NEW YORK An activist hedge fund focused on the real estate sector is launching its first public bet against the shares of a company, targeting Investors Real Estate Trust , according to documents obtained by Reuters.
* Announces sale of Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital, a healthcare facility in Omaha, Nebraska for $24.3 million to in-place tenant Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)