ITC Ltd (ITC.NS)
20 Nov 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||Rs2,937,935.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||7,986.77|
* ITC Ltd gains 1.7 pct, Hindustan Unilever Ltd is up 1.6 pct and Britannia Industries advances 2.5 pct. * Dabur India Ltd gains 2.1 pct, while Jubilant Foodworks Ltd adds 2 pct. * Falling inflation will lift consumer spending, while lower raw material costs will aid margins, traders say. * India's inflation dropped to a new multi-year low in October, helped by slower annual rises in food and fuel price. (email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Reuters Market Eye - ITC Ltd jumps 4.3 percent, heads towards its biggest single-day gain since Sept. 10, 2013.
* India's ITC Ltd jumps 4.3 percent. * Heads towards its biggest single-day gain since Sept. 10, 2013. * Traders cite appointment of J.P. Nadda as new health minister as reasons behind gains. * Traders cite hope new minister may not pursue a much speculated tax increase. (email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org)
* BSE index falls 0.23 pct; NSE ends 0.24 pct down * IT exporters gain; stronger dollar to aid margins * Consumer discretionary stocks top gainers in BSE large caps By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Oct 1 - Indian shares fell on Wednesday, with blue chips such as ITC Ltd retreating, as traders refrained from building positions ahead of an extended holiday period, while foreign investor sales also weighed on sentiment. Markets will be shut from Thursday until Monday for p
MUMBAI, Sept 10 - Indian shares fell for a second consecutive session on Wednesday, retreating from record highs hit early this week, as worries that the Federal Reserve would raise interest rates sooner than expected hit blue-chips such as Infosys.
* NSE ends 0.02 pct lower; BSE gains 0.02 pct * Maruti Suzuki hit after CCI fine * Tata Steel surges; no impact seen from coal ruling By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Aug 26 - India's NSE index edged lower for a second consecutive session on Tuesday as firms including Jindal Steel and Power extended their slump after a Supreme Court ruling on coal allocation, while lenders fell due to concerns over their loan exposure. India's top court ruled on Monday that the allocati
MUMBAI - ITC Ltd , India's largest cigarette maker, reported a better-than-expected 25 percent rise in quarterly sales as demand for smaller and cheaper cigarettes grew and its consumer goods business put in a stronger performance.
* Forecasts had called for 85.1 bln rupees - Starmine (Adds details)
MUMBAI, July 29 - India's largest cigarette maker ITC Ltd on Tuesday said first-quarter net profit grew 16 percent, lagging forecasts although sales beat market expectations.
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in ITC ltd have turned positive and are trading higher after Morgan Stanley upgraded the stock to "overweight" from "equal-weight" and increased the price target to 400 rupees from 360 rupees.