ITC Ltd (ITC.NS)
May 22 Indian shares edged higher on Monday, with consumer stocks such as ITC Ltd leading, as investor sentiment got a boost after the government last week finalised rates for the upcoming goods and services tax.
May 19 Diary of India (.BSESN) corporate earnings for the week ahead. INDIA EARNINGS Start Date Start Time RIC Company Name Event Name (GMT) 22-May-2017 NTS GAIL.NS GAIL (India) Ltd Q4 2017 GAIL (India) Ltd Earnings Release 23-May-2017 NTS TAMO.NS Tata Motors Ltd Q4 2017 Tata Motors Ltd Earnings Release 24-May-2017 NTS
BRIEF-ITC approves alteration of objects clause of memorandum of association to include "Healthcare"
* Says approved alteration of objects clause of memorandum of association of co to include "Healthcare" Source text: (http://bit.ly/2mzwyAg) Further company coverage:
March 17 India's Nifty 50 index rose as much as 0.7 percent to a record high on Friday as shares of consumer goods rallied after the country's Goods and Services Tax council cleared all draft bills, although gains were curbed by profit-taking.
MUMBAI/NEW DELHI India has sold a 2 percent stake in consumer goods and cigarettes maker ITC Ltd , raising about 67 billion rupees ($995 million) for the government, three sources with direct knowledge of the deal said on Tuesday.
* SUUTI sells 2 pct stake in ITC at 275.85 rupees/shr -source
MUMBAI, Feb 7 India has sold a 2 percent stake in ITC Ltd via block deals on Tuesday, raising 67 billion rupees ($995 million), television channels reported.
* Says "legal cigarette industry volumes remain under severe pressure even as illegal trade grows unabated"
* ITC Ltd says appointed Sanjiv Puri as CEO Source text - (http://bit.ly/2jltUfC) Further company coverage:
* Dec quarter total income from operations 135.70 billion rupees