ITV PLC (ITV.L)
9 Dec 2016
* Approval of sale of UTV Ireland, completion is expected to take place on Nov.30 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Sees full-year earnings broadly flat (Adds comments on digital brands)
* Ceo says ad campaigns are not being pulled, but demand is down across most categories
LONDON, Nov 10 British broadcaster ITV said a fall in net advertising revenue (NAR) would accelerate to 7 percent in the final quarter as advertisers become more nervous about the economy.
LONDON British broadcaster ITV will cut 120 jobs as part of a programme set out earlier this year to reduce costs by 25 million pounds ($31 million) to counter the uncertainty created by the Brexit vote.
LONDON All EU rules and legislation will be enshrined in British law after Brexit and then regulations deemed unnecessary will be abolished in subsequent years, ITV's political editor reported on Saturday, without citing sources.
* Announces that it has invested 1.55 mln stg in GINX TV, owner of UK & Ireland's only 24-hour eSports tv channel, GINX eSports TV
* Has invested 1.55 mln stg in cash for a 16.5 pct stake in Ginx TV, owner of UK & Ireland's only 24-hour eSports TV channel, GINX eSports TV
LONDON British broadcaster ITV said on Thursday it would not bid for Entertainment One after failing to persuade the owner of the children's TV character Peppa Pig to enter into a formal process.
LONDON, Aug 25 British broadcaster ITV said on Thursday it would not bid for Entertainment One after failing to persuade the owner of the children's TV character Peppa Pig to enter into a formal process.