Jaiprakash Associates Ltd (JAIA.NS)
25 Nov 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||Rs76,135.91|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||2,432.46|
* Standalone Sept quarter net sales 26.64 billion rupees Source text for Eikon: http://bit.ly/1u1wKYj Further company coverage:
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Derek Francis in Bangalore)
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Jaiprakash group companies plunge. Jaiprakash Associates slumps over 18 percent and Jaiprakash Power Ventures plunges over 14 percent.
* Shares in India's Jaiprakash group companies plunge. * Jaiprakash Associates shares slump as much as 9.6 percent to the lowest level since August 2013. * Jaiprakash Power Venture said on Wednesday a deal to sell its entire hydropower business to Reliance Power Ltd has collapsed. * "This will further put pressure on the JP group to clear debt in its books. It's negative to the group," said an analyst with a foreign brokerage. * Jaiprakash Power Ventures plunges 7.3 percent. (indulal.p@th
Reuters Market Eye - Jaiprakash Associates falls 2.5 percent. Goldman Sachs downgrades the stock to "neutral" from "buy" and removes from Asia Pacific buy list, citing uncertainty after one of its promoters sold 1.45 percent stake.
* Jaiprakash Associates falls 2.5 percent. * Goldman Sachs downgrades Jaiprakash to "neutral" from "buy" and removes from Asia Pacific buy list. * Cites uncertainty after one of its promoters sold 1.45 percent stake. * Uncertainty on Supreme Court ruling on coal allocations also cited as a key reason for downgrade. (email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org)
* BSE index falls 0.2 pct; NSE ends 0.23 pct lower * Jaiprakash Associates falls the most in one day in 5-1/2 yrs * Coromandel, UPL gain ahead of rival's IPO By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Sept 4 - India's BSE index snapped a nine-day winning streak on Thursday as investors pared positions in blue-chips such as ICICI Bank after a string of record highs earlier in the week, and as caution prevailed ahead of a key ECB meeting. The benchmark 30-share index gained 3.1 per
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Jaiprakash Associates Ltd slump as much as 19.5 percent.
* Shares in Jaiprakash Associates Ltd slump as much as 19.5 percent. * Heads towards biggest single-day fall since January 2009. * Traders cite speculation that promoters are reducing their stakes. * Jaiprakash clarifies in a statement that one of its promoters reduced its stake in the company to 28.30 percent from 29.75 percent. * The engineering and construction firm attributes the sale to meet fund requirements, including for a "social cause." * Traders say the shares are also typically vuln
MUMBAI - Several private Indian firms want to pay off debts by raising up to $5 billion this year through share sales, emboldened by a surge in the stock market and an anticipated economic recovery after Narendra Modi was elected as prime minister.