JD Sports Fashion PLC (JD.L)
30 Sep 2016
* Profit driven by strong sales in sports fashion (Adds CFO quotes, analyst comments, updates shares)
* Another record result for half year with group profit before tax and exceptional items increased by a further 66%
Sept 13 British sportswear firm JD Sports Fashion Plc posted a 73 percent jump in first-half pretax profit on Tuesday, led by a strong performance in its sports fashion business.
* 83.06 percent shareholders at agm vote for remuneration report, 16.94 percent against Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, June 17An encouraging showing by so far by England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland at the Euro 2016 soccer tournament in France has boosted trade at British sportswear firm JD Sports Fashion.
* We have, in recent weeks, seen a further boost to sales from the UEFA Euro 2016 tournament
April 14 British retailer JD Sports Fashion Plc reported a 57 percent jump in full-year headline profit before tax and exceptional items, as sales of sports and fashion products continued to surge on the UK high street.
* Headline profit before tax and exceptional items of 157.1 million stg (2015: 100 million stg) and group operating profit before exceptional items increasing by 56 pct to 158.9 million stg (2015: 102.2 million stg)