Jet Airways (India) Ltd (JET.BO)
23 Jun 2017
NEW DELHI Air India and Jet Airways will start additional flights to Doha from this week to bring back stranded Indian nationals, after some Gulf countries led by Saudi Arabia cut ties with Qatar, a government statement said on Wednesday.
* Says Jet Airways and Aeromexico sign landmark codeshare MoU to promote travel between India and Mexico
CANCUN, Mexico/NEW DELHI Jet Airways Ltd, India's biggest full service carrier by market share, is in talks to buy 75 single aisle aircraft with an option to purchase another 75, two people familiar with the plan said on Monday.
CANCUN, Mexico/NEW DELHI, June 5 Jet Airways Ltd , India's biggest full service carrier by market share, is in talks to buy 75 single aisle aircraft with an option to purchase another 75, two people familiar with the plan said on Monday.
May 30 India's second largest airline, Jet Airways Ltd, reported a 91 percent slump in net profit for the March quarter, hurt by higher aircraft fuel expenses.
* Net profit in march quarter last year was 3.97 billion rupees; total income was 54.51 billion rupees Source text - (http://bit.ly/2rQJ2KF) Further company coverage:
* Says Jet Airways and Virgin Atlantic enhance India - USA connectivity via London Heathrow Source text - (Jet Airways and Virgin Atlantic today announced a further expansion of their codeshare agreement between India and the United States, providing greater choice and enhanced connectivity via London Heathrow.) Further company coverage:
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Says Jet Airways enables payment via Unified Payments Interface Source text - (Jet Airways, India's full service, premiere international airline, announced that its guests can now buy tickets online on its website jetairways.com, mobile site and mobile app by using the industry's latest payment mechanism - Unified Payments Interface (UPI).) Further company coverage:
* Says co has incorporated a unit Airjet Ground Services Ltd Source text: http://bit.ly/2oGt68e Further company coverage: