Johnston Press PLC (JPR.L)
16 Sep 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£206.46|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||5,293.86|
Aug 6 - Johnston Press Plc, publisher of "The Scotsman" and "The Yorkshire Post", said first-half underlying pretax profit nearly tripled, helped by a jump in revenue from its digital business and lower operating costs.
* Announces successful completion of its capital refinancing plan (announced on 9 may 2014)
* Company received valid acceptances in respect of 4,234,141,261 new ordinary shares, representing approximately 92.25 percent of total number of new ordinary shares offered Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 25 - British newspapers reported the following business stories on Sunday. Reuters has not independently verified these media reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Pricing of 225 million stg senior secured notes to be issued by Johnston Press Bond Plc
May 9 - Johnston Press Plc, publisher of "The Scotsman" and "The Yorkshire Post", unveiled a 360 million pound ($610 million) capital refinancing plan designed to reverse a long-term decline in revenue.
May 9 - Johnston Press Plc, publisher of "The Scotsman" and "The Yorkshire Post", unveiled a 360 million pound ($610 million) capital refinancing plan on Friday that it hopes will restore revenue growth.
* Adjusted group revenues for period recorded a mid-single digit rate of decline year on year
* Sky and Johnston Press create innovative regional advertising partnership
* Sale of trade and assets of Johnston Press' operations in Republic of Ireland