Johnston Press PLC (JPR.L)
18 Jan 2017
* Resolution relating to disposal of entire issued share capital of Johnston Publishing East Anglia was duly passed on a poll Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Nov 14 Johnston Press Plc, publisher of the Scotsman, the Yorkshire Post and a string of local newspapers, said on Monday it was in late-stage talks with Iliffe Media for the sale of some of its non-core titles.
Nov 14 Publisher Johnston Press Plc on Monday confirmed that it was in late stage talks with Iliffe Media for the potential sale of certain titles.
* Confirms it is in late stage discussions with Iliffe Media surrounding potential disposal of certain titles
* Total group revenues year-on-year for 17 week period to Oct. 29, were down 5.1 pct
Oct 4 Scotsman publisher Johnston Press Plc's credit facility was halved by its lenders.
* Has agreed changes to certain terms of facility with all of lenders
LONDON/BENGALURU, Sept 29 Johnston Press shareholder Crystal Amber Fund Ltd can help management avoid a poor debt restructuring deal, the hedge fund's chief executive officer told Reuters.
* Crystal Amber Fund Limited discloses 6.74 pct stake in Johnston Press Plc-filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
Aug 4 Johnston Press Plc, the publisher of the Scotsman and the Yorkshire Post, reported a 27 percent fall in adjusted pretax profit as cost-cutting measures were not enough to make up for a fall in revenue.