Johnston Press PLC (JPR.L)
24 Feb 2017
Feb 3 Johnston Press Plc, the publisher of the Scotsman, said trading towards the end of 2016 improved as it posted a 1 percent rise in fourth-quarter revenue aided by strong sales of its "i" and Yorkshire Post titles.
Feb 3 Johnston Press Plc, the publisher of the Scotsman and the Yorkshire Post, said it is seeing higher costs from imported paper and ink due to weakness in sterling after the Brexit vote, as it posted a 6 percent fall in full-year revenue.
* Confirms that trading for 52 weeks to 31 December 2016 (subject to audit) has been broadly in line with board's expectations
* Contract is a multi-million pound contract across a five year period and ANL will have option to extend term after five years Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Resolution relating to disposal of entire issued share capital of Johnston Publishing East Anglia was duly passed on a poll Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Nov 14 Johnston Press Plc, publisher of the Scotsman, the Yorkshire Post and a string of local newspapers, said on Monday it was in late-stage talks with Iliffe Media for the sale of some of its non-core titles.
Nov 14 Publisher Johnston Press Plc on Monday confirmed that it was in late stage talks with Iliffe Media for the potential sale of certain titles.
* Confirms it is in late stage discussions with Iliffe Media surrounding potential disposal of certain titles
* Total group revenues year-on-year for 17 week period to Oct. 29, were down 5.1 pct
Oct 4 Scotsman publisher Johnston Press Plc's credit facility was halved by its lenders.