JSW Steel Ltd (JSTL.NS)
17 Feb 2017
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* January crude steel production 1.4 million tonnes, up 49 percent Source text: http://bit.ly/2kcdnMm Further company coverage:
* Exec says U.S. coal mine to start production by end of April
* Dec quarter consol total income from operations 153.12 billion rupees
* Says Bhushan Steel Ltd clarifies on news item "JSW Steel bids for Bhushan Steel"
** Indian steel companies, including Tata Steel Ltd , Jindal Steel & Power Ltd, JSW Steel and Steel Authority of India, rise 4.3-9.5 pct
* Says Q3 crude steel production of 3.86 million tonnes, up 43 percent Source text: http://bit.ly/2iYuxQx Further company coverage:
* Says secured an order from Power Company of Karnataka Ltd (PCKL) for supply of 650 MW up to May 31, 2017 for short term sale of power Source text: http://bit.ly/2hZnd5y Further company coverage:
BHUBANESWAR, India Sajjan Jindal, the billionaire chairman of the metals to cement conglomerate JSW Group, confirmed that JSW Steel is in a consortium looking to buy the beleaguered Ilva steel plant in Italy.
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Tuesday.