JSW Steel Ltd (JSTL.NS)
** Indian steel companies, including Tata Steel Ltd , Jindal Steel & Power Ltd, JSW Steel and Steel Authority of India, rise 4.3-9.5 pct
* Says Q3 crude steel production of 3.86 million tonnes, up 43 percent Source text: http://bit.ly/2iYuxQx Further company coverage:
* Says secured an order from Power Company of Karnataka Ltd (PCKL) for supply of 650 MW up to May 31, 2017 for short term sale of power Source text: http://bit.ly/2hZnd5y Further company coverage:
BHUBANESWAR, India Sajjan Jindal, the billionaire chairman of the metals to cement conglomerate JSW Group, confirmed that JSW Steel is in a consortium looking to buy the beleaguered Ilva steel plant in Italy.
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Tuesday.
ROME India's JSW Steel Ltd has joined one of two investor groups vying to take over Italy's loss-making Ilva steel plant, a source with knowledge of the matter said on Monday.
* JSW Steel Ltd - seeks members nod for sub division of shares Source text - (http://bit.ly/2g589oe) Further company coverage:
* "JSW Steel posts 31% growth in crude steel production in October 2016".
* JSW Steel Ltd - sept quarter consol net profit 7.26 billion rupees
* Says to consider sub division of the equity shares of the company Source text: (http://bit.ly/2d1Rz6E) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)