JSW Steel Ltd (JSTL.NS)
23 Jun 2017
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_06052017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 10:30 am: Railways Minister Suresh Prabhu at event to mark world environment day in New Delhi. GMF: LIVECHAT - ASIA & EX-U.S. PARIS ACCORD How will the exit of the climate agreement by t
ROME A consortium led by JSW Steel raised its bid for Italy's troubled Ilva steel plant, a statement said on Saturday, in a challenge to a group that was declared the winner of the tender process last month, but whose offer faces labour union opposition.
ROME, June 3 A consortium led by India's JSW Steel raised its bid for Italy's troubled Ilva steel plant, a statement said on Saturday, in a challenge to a group that was declared the winner of the tender process last month, but whose offer faces labour union opposition.
* Seeks members' nod for reappointment of Sajjan Jindal as MD Source text: (http://bit.ly/2slKMZF) Further company coverage:
MUMBAI JSW Steel Ltd, India's biggest steelmaker by capacity, said its fourth-quarter profit more than tripled, helped by higher steel prices and output and government support for local mills.
* Exec says expect 5 percent demand growth for steel in 2017/18
* Says approved raising of long term funds in international market upto $1 billion
MUMBAI, May 17 India's JSW Steel Ltd fourth-quarter profit more than tripled, helped by higher steel prices and volumes and government support for local mills.
* JSW Steel Ltd consensus forecast for march -quarter consol profit was 7.76 billion rupees
* Says to consider raising of long-term funds through non-convertible bonds Source text - (http://bit.ly/2qUXSeY) Further company coverage: