JSW Steel Ltd (JSTL.NS)
* July crude steel production 1.3 million tonnes, down 4 percent Source text: http://bit.ly/2vln4OT Further company coverage:
* Clarifies on news item "JSW Steel may partner Piramal-Bain Fund to bid for bhushan steel"
MEDIA-India's JSW Steel, Piramal Enterprises in talks for joint bid for stressed assets - Business Standard
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
Aug 1 India's JSW Steel Joint Managing Director and Group Chief Financial Offer Seshagiri Rao and Director - Marketing Jayant Acharya speaking to reporters:
India's biggest steel producer, JSW Steel Ltd, said on Tuesday net profit fell 44 percent in the quarter ended June, but outperformed analysts' estimates, as sales volumes were hit by the nationwide rollout of a Goods and Services Tax.
* Steel sales volumes hit by newly adopted goods and services tax
Aug 1 India's biggest steel producer, JSW Steel Ltd, said on Tuesday net profit fell 44 percent in the quarter ended June, but outperformed analysts' estimates.
* Approved raising of long-term funds via issue of ncds not exceeding 50 billion rupees Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* June quarter consol net profit 6.26 billion rupees versus 11.20 billion rupees last year
* Says to consider raising additional long term resources through issuance of NCDs via public issue or private placement Source text - (http://bit.ly/2uzcard) Further company coverage: