Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI.NS)
19 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||Rs87,186.87|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||65.54|
* BSE index gains 0.48 pct; NSE ends 0.45 pct higher * Banks lead on continued rate-cut hopes * Jubilant Foodworks falls ahead of earnings By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Oct 28 - Indian shares rose on Tuesday to their highest close in more than a month, with drugmakers getting a shot in the arm after Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd reported its first profit in six quarters. Lenders also extended recent gains on rising expectations the Reserve Bank of India would cut rates e
Reuters Market Eye - Jubilant Foodworks falls 2.2 percent. Company to announce Q2 results on Thursday.
* Jubilant Foodworks falls 2.2 percent. * Company to announce Q2 results on Thursday. * Traders worry July-Sept same store sales might be weak given increasing competition. (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com)
* Jubilant Foodworks Ltd gains 1.2 percent. * HSBC starts coverage with an "overweight" rating and a price target of 1,650 rupees. * Says Jubilant's rapid expansion and revival in same-store growth provides it earnings momentum. * However, Jubilant shares pared earlier gains and were up 0.02 percent at 1254.10 rupees at 0416 GMT. (firstname.lastname@example.org/indulal.p.thomsonreuters.com@reut ers.net)
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Jubilant Foodworks Ltd gain after Bank of America Merrill Lynch starts coverage with a "buy" rating and a target of 1,375 rupees.
* Shares in India's Jubilant Foodworks Ltd gain 3.5 percent after Bank of America Merrill Lynch starts coverage with a "buy" rating and a target of 1,375 rupees. * Says the company in a sweet spot in the large and high-growth quick service restaurants market. * Jubilant has the franchisee of Domino's Pizza and Dunkin' Donuts in India. * Company's earnings can more than double by FY17, the investment bank said in a report. (email@example.com / abhishek.vishnoi.thomsonreuters.c
* BSE and NSE index end 0.3 pct lower each * Jubilant Foodworks slumps; same-store sales fall * Railway-related firms gain on foreign investment hopes By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, Aug 7 - India's NSE index fell for a second consecutive session on Thursday to its lowest close in nearly a week as IT outsourcers such as Infosys fell after global rival Cognizant cut its annual revenue guidance. Falls also tracked lower global shares as a Russian troop build-up on the bo
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of Jubilant Foodworks Ltd slump as much as 4.7 percent to the lowest since June 20 after the company's June-quarter profit falls.
* Shares of Jubilant Foodworks Ltd slump as much as 4.7 percent to the lowest since June 20 after the company's June-quarter profit falls. * Traders cite special concerns about a fall of 2.4 percent in same store sales from a year earlier. (1 US dollar = 61.3600 Indian rupee) (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com)