Nordstrom Inc (JWN.N)
29 Aug 2016
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.37per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Nordstrom partners with Aimia to expand Nordstrom rewards program
BRIEF-S&P - Nordstrom Inc. outlook revised to negative on weaker operating performance, credit metric expectations; ratings affirmed
* S&P - Nordstrom Inc. outlook revised to negative on weaker operating performance, credit metric expectations; ratings affirmed Source - http://bit.ly/2bm5fW2 Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.56 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Aug 11 Department store operator Nordstrom Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly comparable store sales, helped by higher sales during its anniversary sale and at its off-price Rack business.
BRIEF-Trunk Club to close Goose Island facility, integrate operations into Nordstrom Fulfillment Network
* Trunk Club to close Goose Island facility, integrate operations into Nordstrom Fulfillment Network
June 14 U.S. luxury fashion retailer Neiman Marcus Group Ltd LLC reported its third straight quarterly drop in sales at established stores and a nearly 81 percent fall in profit amid a slowdown in apparel spending.
* Jason Goldberger will assume newly created role of chief digital officer and president, Target.com
May 17 Big-box retailer Target Corp appointed Nordstrom Inc executive Mark Tritton its chief merchandising officer.
U.S. stocks fell on Friday as a decline in oil prices added to pressure from consumer companies after gloomy quarterly reports from Nordstrom and J.C. Penney overshadowed upbeat April retail sales data. | Video