Nordstrom Inc (JWN.N)
31 Aug 2015
* Indexes: Dow up 0.4 pct, S&P up 0.4 pct, Nasdaq up 0.3 pct (Updates to close)
* Indexes: Dow up 0.3 pct, S&P up 0.3 pct, Nasdaq up 0.2 pct (Updates to late afternoon)
* Indexes: Dow up 0.14 pct, S&P up 0.07 pct, Nasdaq down 0.18 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes: Dow up 0.2 pct, S&P up 0.09 pct, Nasdaq down 0.1 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.2 pct, S&P 0.1 pct, Nasdaq 0.03 pct (Updates to open)
* Dow up 0.03 pct, S&P down 0.13 pct, Nasdaq down 0.21 pct (Updates close with latest volume, Nordstrom shares up after the bell, Shake Shack sinks in regular session)
* Its unit, Best II NS FIZ, acquires a liability portfolio of a nominal value of 61.3 million zlotys ($16.7 million) for 14.3 million zlotys from BPH SA Source text for Eikon:
TORONTO - Toronto Dominion Bank said on Tuesday it will acquire Nordstrom's U.S. consumer credit card portfolio as the Canadian bank looks to use its strong balance sheet to expand its lending business in the United States.
TORONTO, May 26 - Toronto Dominion Bank said on Tuesday it will acquire Nordstrom's U.S. consumer credit card portfolio as the Canadian bank looks to use its strong balance sheet to expand its lending business in the United States.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 04 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded its long-term ratings on Nordstrom, Inc. (Nordstrom), including the company's Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'BBB+' from 'A-'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of ratings is provided at the end of this release. Nordstrom expects to conclude the review process of its credit card receivables ($2.3 billion as of Jan. 31, 2015) in the first half of 2015 and use the poten