Nordstrom Inc (JWN.N)
7 Dec 2016
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.37 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 results included a non-cash goodwill impairment of $197 million related to Trunk Club
CHICAGO, Nov 10 Department store operator Nordstrom Inc reported a 2.4 percent rise in quarterly comparable store sales on Thursday after a drop in the previous two quarters, helped by higher revenue during its anniversary sale and its off-price Rack business.
NEW YORK/SAN FRANCISCO, Nov 4 E-commerce menswear company Bonobos is speaking to investors about raising $100 million in a new round of funding that would value the company roughly at half a billion dollars, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Mike Koppel to retire as Nordstrom Chief Financial Officer in spring 2017
Oct 24 Department store operator Nordstrom Inc said it would hire about 11,400 temporary employees for the holiday shopping season, about 3 percent fewer than last year.
* Nordstrom announces president of nordstrom.com and strategic shifts in leadership responsibilities
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.37per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Nordstrom partners with Aimia to expand Nordstrom rewards program
BRIEF-S&P - Nordstrom Inc. outlook revised to negative on weaker operating performance, credit metric expectations; ratings affirmed
* S&P - Nordstrom Inc. outlook revised to negative on weaker operating performance, credit metric expectations; ratings affirmed Source - http://bit.ly/2bm5fW2 Further company coverage: