Koninklijke DSM NV (KDSKF.PK)
17 Apr 2015
* DSM Synres realizes sales of about 50 mln euro with around 80 employees
* Deal will refocus company on less cyclical nutrition businesses
AMSTERDAM, March 16 - Dutch supplements maker DSM said on Monday it will sell a 65 percent stake in two of its chemicals subsidiaries to CVC Capital Partners for at least 300 million euros ($316 million) in cash.
* Dsm and cvc announce partnership for polymer intermediates and composite resins
* To combine 3 non-core units ahead of possible strategic actions
AMSTERDAM, Feb 11 - DSM, a Dutch life sciences, materials and nutrition company, said it expected 2015 earnings to be higher than last year's despite low Vitamin E prices and negative currency effects, after posting fourth-quarter earnings and sales slightly ahead of estimates.
* All employees will on closing date transfer to new owner Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AMSTERDAM, Nov 4 - Dutch food and chemicals group DSM said it might sell or spin off lower-performing units, after hitting profit forecasts in the third quarter despite currency headwinds and low demand in its core nutrition business.
AMSTERDAM, Nov 4 - Dutch food and chemicals group DSM NV earned lower profits in the third quarter, in line with expectations, as currency effects and lower volumes hit its key nutrition business, the company said on Tuesday.