Koninklijke DSM NV (KDSKF.PK)
24 Jul 2015
BRUSSELS, July 23 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
July 23 - European antitrust regulators said on Thursday it approved CVC Capital Partners' acquisition of a majority stake in two chemicals subsidiaries of Dutch food and dietary supplements maker DSM.
BRUSSELS, July 20 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Medday and DSM announce a partnership to produce pharmaceutical grade D-Biotin to treat progressive multiple sclerosis
* Announces joint venture with Sobisco to produce fortified foods and beverages for Eastern India
* Want tough action from Paris U.N. summit in December (Updates with quotes from Kerry, Fabius, DSM)
* DSM Synres realizes sales of about 50 mln euro with around 80 employees
* Deal will refocus company on less cyclical nutrition businesses
AMSTERDAM, March 16 - Dutch supplements maker DSM said on Monday it will sell a 65 percent stake in two of its chemicals subsidiaries to CVC Capital Partners for at least 300 million euros ($316 million) in cash.
* Dsm and cvc announce partnership for polymer intermediates and composite resins