Koninklijke DSM NV (KDSKF.PK)
19 Jun 2015
* Medday and DSM announce a partnership to produce pharmaceutical grade D-Biotin to treat progressive multiple sclerosis
* Announces joint venture with Sobisco to produce fortified foods and beverages for Eastern India
* Want tough action from Paris U.N. summit in December (Updates with quotes from Kerry, Fabius, DSM)
* DSM Synres realizes sales of about 50 mln euro with around 80 employees
* Deal will refocus company on less cyclical nutrition businesses
AMSTERDAM, March 16 - Dutch supplements maker DSM said on Monday it will sell a 65 percent stake in two of its chemicals subsidiaries to CVC Capital Partners for at least 300 million euros ($316 million) in cash.
* Dsm and cvc announce partnership for polymer intermediates and composite resins
* To combine 3 non-core units ahead of possible strategic actions
AMSTERDAM, Feb 11 - DSM, a Dutch life sciences, materials and nutrition company, said it expected 2015 earnings to be higher than last year's despite low Vitamin E prices and negative currency effects, after posting fourth-quarter earnings and sales slightly ahead of estimates.